What would you choose: an email list of 5k subscribers or a following of 50k on PH, LinkedIn or X?

Priyanka Saini
24 replies

Replies

Ayan Bandyopadhyay
Following of 50k. Social media posts can go viral, email newsletters cannot.
Priyanka Saini
@ayan_bandyopadhyay what about subscriber?? how will you get subscriber then?? Notified! all the best for your luanch!
Ayan Bandyopadhyay
@priyanka27 Thanks Priyanka! I would say that if you have 50k followers on social, you can get subscribers fairly easily by posting a signup link to your newsletter.
Business Marketing with Nika
Depends on the quality of the audience. If both contains irrelevant people, no figure is good enough.
Priyanka Saini
@busmark_w_nika Absolutely 100% true!!
Maurizio Isendoorn
Assuming the people are all interested, I'd probably choose 50k on X or LinkedIn.
Maurizio Isendoorn
@sixbangs Yes followers on a personal LinkedIn account is harder to monetize. You can be more chill on X
Gurkaran Singh
That's a tough choice! An email list of 5k subscribers can give you direct access to your audience, while a following of 50k on social platforms can provide broader visibility. It ultimately depends on your goals and strategy - quality vs. quantity, engagement vs. reach. Can't go wrong with either, just different strokes for different folks!
Priyanka Saini
@thestarkster absolutely Gurkaran! I like your detailed answer. so true.
Hossein Yazdi
50K followers on X.
Priyanka Saini
@hosseinyazdi hahha no doubt!! i like your clarity!! Notified your launch! all the best!
Terrence Kelleman
Easy - Email list because you control your data. Let's assume for a moment that you can get a 3% conversion rate of your email = 150 conversions Trying to convert 150 on any social platform is going to consumer a TON more time and energy to say nothing of money.
Priyanka Saini
@terrence_kelleman well calculated Terrence! :)
Lauren Meyer
5k subscribers all the way
Priyanka Saini
@laurenemailgeek ohh yeahh!! lol
Kyle Henz
Anything that is valuable.
Priyanka Saini
@kyle_henz depends on situation
@soyjaviergil
50k on PH, LinkedIn and X ;)
Priyanka Saini
@soyjaviergil You are a star if you have 50k followers on each platform.
Aris Nakos
Assuming 20% of those people deeply engage, 50K on X.
Priyanka Saini
@aris_nakos yesss lol. Notified ! all the best for your product!
Jake Tital
Email list because it can be trickled to the rest of the platforms you mentioned
Priyanka Saini
@jaketital So true!! Very practical.