What works better for you

Ria Raul
21 replies

Replies

Dare M.
Work from home office.
Ria Raul
@dare_m Hahah ! Interesting ! But wouldn't you want to meet your Officemates?
Dare M.
@ria_raul2 I always work with my office mate - furry cat, very supportive πŸ˜‰
Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
Working from office is so much better for me. We have a hybrid system at work where you can stay home or go to the office. Everybody chooses what works better for them. I stayed home many times, due to the weather, or had a repair person coming, etc. And I noticed that my productivity is not as good compared to when I go to the office. Often I would get distracted and had to compensate by staying later, messing up my work-life balance. Hence why going to the office works so much better for me:)
Ria Raul
@anna_mandziuk I personally feel the same . Thanks for sharing . I tried both In office and From home but I think Hybrid where you work in the offc for 3 Days probably and rest from home works the best
Launching soon!
For me, it's a Hybrid system that works best.
Ria Raul
@qudsia_ali Hey Thanks for the suggestion. Thanks
Saif Ullah Khalid
This question has been asked so many times. And my answer is "hybrid working conditions".
Ria Raul
@saif_ullah_khalid Thanks for taking out time and replying again.
Suvojit Manna
I have found I can focus better in WFH session, where I can cut out the distractions.
Ria Raul
@smanna Right !! Good for you
Sahil Pednekar
WFO if the office has a powerful machine and other resources which makes work easy and fast. Else Work from bed!
Ria Raul
@sahil639 HAHA ! Sounds like a dream .
Alessandro Viscardi
For me, the best solution is to be free to decide, balancing family and work.
Ria Raul
@alessandro_viscardi Couldn't Agree more. Thanks for commenting !!
lanang ari
think more comfortable at home, you can do anything you want while doing your task.
Ria Raul
@lanang_ari Right , but don't you think WFO for 8 hours and then you can do anything for the rest 16 hours .