What works better for you

Ria Raul
21 replies

Replies

Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
Working from office is so much better for me. We have a hybrid system at work where you can stay home or go to the office. Everybody chooses what works better for them. I stayed home many times, due to the weather, or had a repair person coming, etc. And I noticed that my productivity is not as good compared to when I go to the office. Often I would get distracted and had to compensate by staying later, messing up my work-life balance. Hence why going to the office works so much better for me:)
Ria Raul
@anna_mandziuk I personally feel the same . Thanks for sharing . I tried both In office and From home but I think Hybrid where you work in the offc for 3 Days probably and rest from home works the best
Dare M.
Work from home office.
Ria Raul
@dare_m Hahah ! Interesting ! But wouldn't you want to meet your Officemates?
Launching soon!
For me, it's a Hybrid system that works best.
Saif Ullah Khalid
This question has been asked so many times. And my answer is "hybrid working conditions".
Suvojit Manna
I have found I can focus better in WFH session, where I can cut out the distractions.
Sahil Pednekar
WFO if the office has a powerful machine and other resources which makes work easy and fast. Else Work from bed!
Alessandro Viscardi
For me, the best solution is to be free to decide, balancing family and work.
lanang ari
think more comfortable at home, you can do anything you want while doing your task.
Ria Raul
@lanang_ari Right , but don't you think WFO for 8 hours and then you can do anything for the rest 16 hours .