What works better for you, LinkedIn or Twitter?

Alex Egorov
38 replies
I prefer LinkedIn for connections and professional contacts. Twitter is more for entertainment and casual conversations.

Replies

Brad Fusion
LinkedIn i would say is best for me.
Julia Doronina
I use both, but I only have time for LinkedIn, although I'm thinking of starting a build in public on Twitter
ISTIAK AHMAD
@julia_demyanchuk i feel you. Would love to follow your public build journey on Twitter. Planning the same too! ( :
Max Savo
Recently started my Twitter journey, seems pretty good for now
Tegan Bradleys
LinkedIn is more professional and Twitter is more informal.
Xavier JJ
I use only twitter, in 3 weeks I have around 170 ish followers. I just post my progress of my app on it. I should really start on linkedin though. But I'm not sure how yet.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@xavier_jj That's some impressive Twitter growth in just three weeks! ๐Ÿš€ LinkedIn can be a different ball game, but think of it like a power suit for your app updates. Just strut in, share your progress, and you'll be turning heads in no time. What's your app about? I'm curious to know more! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘€ Lets follow each other on twitter, shall we?
Jospeh Schiffmans
It's depend on your work, LinkedIn is for networking and Twitter is for news and updates. Linkedln is better for me.
ISTIAK AHMAD
@jospeh_schiffmans Absolutely, it's like choosing between a classy business event (LinkedIn) and a lively cocktail party (Twitter). Each has its charm, but if networking suits your style, LinkedIn's your VIP pass to the professional soirรฉe! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿค What's your go-to strategy for making LinkedIn connections? lets connect everywhere possible, shall we?
Elen Udovichenko
LinkedIn! Don't really use Twitter (both personally and for work)
Benith Harbor
LinkedIn is better for B2B marketing
Lakshya Singh
Product Hunt๐Ÿ˜…
Jacob Henry
LinkedIn because it is better for long-form content
Ali Asad Ullah
I love Twitter, it is better for building awareness.
Ed Mitchen
LinkedIn is better for career development and Twitter is better for personal branding.
Arz
Stared on Twitter recently :D
Ahmed Lokman
I kind of find it easier to engage in LinkedIn compared to Twitter. But Twitter is a bit more flexible when it comes to the type of content you want to engage in with your audience
ISTIAK AHMAD
LinkedIn is like the polished business attire of social media, perfect for serious connections and opportunities. Twitter, on the other hand, is my casual Fridayโ€”fun, spontaneous, and a bit cheeky. Each platform has its own groove. ๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฆ
Prem Saini
Both but i guess I connect more with the LinkedIn audience!
Millie Crystal
I just started using my notion template (Rank OS) to get connected with people.
Matthew Everett
Twitter or you may call it X.