What was your first job in your chosen career?

Mick Essex
18 replies
I went to school for journalism with a minor in public relations. My first job was as copy editor for a local TV news station. Then I started writing commercials for advertisers!

Replies

munaza
It's possible that it could be a term or a service introduced after that date. If "Cars Flow" refers to a particular product, service, or concept related to automobiles, I recommend checking the latest and most reliable sources for up-to-date information. Whether it's a new technology, a car-related service, or a unique concept, exploring the details from authoritative sources will provide accurate insights into what "Cars Flow" entails in the automotive realm.
Owen Keller
Seo Backlinks is my first job
Mick Essex
@owen_keller Cool! How are you liking it?
PURU @ captable.inc
My first job was inventory management at Barnes & Noble, just clickety-clacking ISBN numbers all day long on a MS-DOS looking platform (forgot the name of it, probably Tally? if anyone remembers?).
Abhishek Bhardwaj
My first job is the current one- Working as an SEO Executive for TechUp Labs and Feedspace. The best thing is it is a WFH job. And the team is really helpful.
Anum Shan
My first job was a Preparatory Teacher at a Montessori School.
Carol Moh
My first job was in fashion in PR - it was a wild ride as a fresh graduate!
Luzie Nguyen
Customer Procurement Management for sports corporation. It was my very first job in my career path as internship and I enjoyed it a lot
Adam McCrea
Sales Executive in the motor trade, anyone else?