What was your first job in your chosen career?

Mick Essex
18 replies
I went to school for journalism with a minor in public relations. My first job was as copy editor for a local TV news station. Then I started writing commercials for advertisers!

Replies

PURU @ captable.inc
My first job was inventory management at Barnes & Noble, just clickety-clacking ISBN numbers all day long on a MS-DOS looking platform (forgot the name of it, probably Tally? if anyone remembers?).
Owen Keller
Seo Backlinks is my first job
Mick Essex
@owen_keller Cool! How are you liking it?
Abhishek Bhardwaj
My first job is the current one- Working as an SEO Executive for TechUp Labs and Feedspace. The best thing is it is a WFH job. And the team is really helpful.
Anum Shan
My first job was a Preparatory Teacher at a Montessori School.
Carol Moh
My first job was in fashion in PR - it was a wild ride as a fresh graduate!
Luzie Nguyen
Customer Procurement Management for sports corporation. It was my very first job in my career path as internship and I enjoyed it a lot
Adam McCrea
Sales Executive in the motor trade, anyone else?
munaza
It's possible that it could be a term or a service introduced after that date. If "Cars Flow" refers to a particular product, service, or concept related to automobiles, I recommend checking the latest and most reliable sources for up-to-date information. Whether it's a new technology, a car-related service, or a unique concept, exploring the details from authoritative sources will provide accurate insights into what "Cars Flow" entails in the automotive realm.