What was your biggest learning of 2022 ?

Soumya Chaturvedi
12 replies
From any situation Experience Learn and Improvise

Replies

Lydia Cohen
The Internet is not a lawless place.
Ben Skelton
If you have a competitor with a grudge don't assume they would let sound business sense prevent them from attacking you, even if doing so would be strategically and financially unsound. They can be emotional! Yes this actually happened to our startup.
Anand G
You are only not in the business race. Every day some may join or some other popular company will penetrate your business models. So always stay focused on our competition level. " Change Is The Only Constant "
Utkarsh Raj
Mental health is equally important!!
Angeli Zhao
@utkarsh_raj3 Agreed! Trying to prioritize that in 2023.
Might Wilson product
In the past year, I found myself wasting time without getting much in return. The most important thing I learned was: Choosing is more important than striving, and interest is more important than money. So my goal for 2023 is to find a career that I can strive for my whole life.
Nandini Sundaram
Thanks to my manager, I was pointed out that I tend to self-reject a lot. So I am currently learning not to do so, and I am beginning to see the difference! :)
Caroline Schneider
Sharing is caring😉 That's why we decided to make our product GreenFrame open-source. Our tool helps developers build low-carbon, energy-efficient web applications and reduce their environmental footprint.