What was your biggest career accomplishment from 2022?

Ana Maria Ghita
34 replies

Replies

Ana Maria Ghita
I can start. In 2022, I've been more free than even before, having total ownership of my time and location, working while travelling.
David Leuliette
4 figures per day as a freelance
Ana Maria Ghita
@flexbox Congrats, sounds like you have build quite a comfortable life! Do you feel free now when it comes to finances?
David Leuliette
@ana_maria_ghita I haven't said it was a full time job, and I was part of the Tech Layoffs In 2022 So I do not feel free 🀣
Ana Maria Ghita
@flexbox At least from my experience, being an employee gives us the illusion of security, but doesn't feel like freedom. Seems like you are doing pretty good, even better without that job anyway.
Nihal Kothiyal
from earning nothing to something
Dost
In addition to helping our clients improve their resource efficiency, we were also featured in the list of the 100 most innovative Spanish startups of 2022. ❀️‍πŸ”₯
Ana Maria Ghita
@marc_dost That's so cool!!! Congrats! Hope you properly celebrated these achievements. If not, you still have a bit of time until the end of the year :))
Pablo Ignacio
creating our app 😍
Ana Maria Ghita
@pablo_ignacio Very cool! I can see your app is also for couples, the AI platform I'm launching in 2 days is also for couples. Wish for you a lot of success!
Pablo Ignacio
@ana_maria_ghita hablas espaΓ±ol? tell me more about your app πŸ˜ƒ
Ana Maria Ghita
@pablo_ignacio Si, claro hablo espanol :D We are launching a product that creates Holiday Themed AI-generated photos and postcards for your couple.
Pablo Ignacio
@ana_maria_ghita how did the launch go? how can we help you!? all the best and let me know how can we help
Ana Maria Ghita
@pablo_ignacio Thanks for your question and care. The launch went pretty well. We were in the Top 10 products of the day, so that's a reason to celebrate. We're doing our best to understand better who is out target audience and what are the channels they are using to get some more feedback from the people interested in our product.
Indu Thangamuthu
From knowing nothing to....where I stand now 😌
Business Marketing with Nika
To left the work I did not like and work for myself.
Martin Donadieu
Earn enough with my project, and don't need freelance anymore !
Nick Mazikov
Every year our career achievements are updated for the better, because every year we increase the number of startups that we have helped find worthy investment
Kaushik Vikram Balaji
The career transition from Marketing to Product Management is a personal win for me this year. Thanks for the question, Ana! :) Happy new year.
Ana Maria Ghita
@kaushik_vikram_balaji Congrats for this! Sounds like a big shift, but an exciting one. Hope you not being too hard on yourself in the process of transition, career changes are challenging.
Ana Maria Ghita
I can add another one. I just launched today! I still have a lot to go, but I already feel it's an accomplishment.
Vijay Singh Khatri
I have learned a lot of things: Work-Life balance, Visited a lot of places and Connected with a lot minded people my most significant accomplishment, I can say I am working towards becoming a successful entrepreneur.
Arpan
Getting work-life balance
Kirsten Nelson-de BΓΊrca
Launching whoraised.io! Leaving a full-time job and becoming a startup founder has been a rollercoaster. I've learnt so much and it's only been 4 months. To start 2023, I launched my second product on Product Hunt today - who raised? lead list vault! Let's hope the growth and learning continue in 2023!