What was the breakthrough moment that made you believe your startup could truly succeed?

Vlad Zivkovic
59 replies
Happy new week Product Hunters! Share the moment which made you believe you startup is going to succeed!

Replies

Avikalp Gupta
When a big company said that they are interested in using our product even when it was super crude.
Alec Nguyen
When I got my first non-family, non-friend, customer. That was my inflection point. How about you Vlad?
Irene Young
When we were still in the early stages, we had a concept and a prototype, but it was all still a bit of a gamble. The moment we signed on the dotted line with our first major enterprise client, it was as if a weight had been lifted - we knew we were onto something big!
Lori Anderson
our first big contract with a major corporation, not only providing a much-needed cash injection but also an endorsement of our innovative technology, I knew that our startup was on the path to real success!
Alec Nguyen
@loria_871 Hi Lori, I just launched today and I could really use your support with an honest review. Can I kindly request your help? Thank you so much https://rb.gy/h0cgz
Realizing how great my team and idea were. Simple.
We understand that there is a problem it may solve
Nick Anisimov
When we finally made the MVP, and everything worked as it should.
@nickanisimov how did you acquire your first customer?
Henry Sipchen
Getting accepted into the 1871 Innovation Hub!
Dennis Ashford
We made a single post in a Facebook group and had over 2,000 people download the app within two days. We weren't ready for it and it was breaking the app for a bit ☺️
André J
Launching soon!
There are many I think. You start to believe more for every break-through. But the real magic moment is when other starts to believe. That's 10x
Shajedul Karim
hey friend, for me and NotesNudge, it wasn't a single breakthrough. it was a sequence of small wins, a cascade of 'aha' moments. users loving the product, their feedback, their gratitude. it's when the users felt heard, and we felt understood. the belief isn't in a single, grand victory. it's in the accumulation of small successes, tiny triumphs, daily progress. the belief is in the journey, not the destination. that's what sustains you in the grind, in the uncertainty. it's about falling in love with the process, not just the outcome. let's cheer to the ride! 🚀
Frank Nguyen | Afforai
When partners and customers reach out to us before we made contact. Or just simply we know we could solve a valid problem!
Cyril Gupta
In 2013 when I began the company I run, I launched a product for YouTube optimization and we did a special sale which made a significant amount of money. That's when I knew
I've had angels and VC ask if I'm raising :)
emmanuel Onuoha
When we understood that there was a huge market to be tapped into with a problem we could solve.
Vlad Zivkovic
@emmanuelonuoha Nothing better than solving problems!
Kunal Mehta
The breakthrough moment that made us believe our edtech startup could truly succeed was when we received overwhelmingly positive feedback from both students and educators during our beta testing phase. Witnessing the genuine excitement and gratitude from users who found our platform transformative in their learning experiences convinced us that we had created something valuable and impactful. This validation, coupled with a growing user base and early traction, fueled our confidence and solidified our belief in the potential success of our startup.
Kunal Mehta
@vladimir_zivkovic Thank you! And we are back again with the launch of our product for the second time. 26th July. We have poured our hearts into this, please check it out. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Alec Nguyen
@vladimir_zivkovic @realkunalmehta Hi Kunal, just followed your launch. Will make sure to support on the day. I just launched today and I could really use your support with an honest review. Can I kindly request your help? Thank you so much Kunal https://rb.gy/eg6u7
Dima Okhrimchuk
To tell you the truth, these moments come and go... ) When we were in beta with Drope.me and had our first customer launch a campaign and then come back with a larger marketing budget was exactly that moment. On the other hand, when I see some of the customers stop using the product, that makes me question whether we are on the right path... This helps to stay on our feet and look for the product/business opps!
Alec Nguyen
@dimao Hi Dima, just followed your launch. Will make sure to support on the day. I just launched today and I could really use your support with an honest review. Can I kindly request your help? Thank you so much https://rb.gy/as88g
Alan Hutton
While working with my first paying subscriber, despite a few minor teething problems it quickly became apparent that the new process was a million times better than how I had worked with clients in the past. No back and forth over quotes, no lengthy email threads, no meetings, just super-efficient communication and far faster turnaround times. It all just made sense, and now I regret not doing it sooner!
Treebel S
I was part of a 'startup' style team (2 people) inside a large corporation (13K people). We built AI powered product including forecast, generative reporting and more which got us to. CFO staff in 1 year.
Mark
The breakthrough moment that made me believe in the true potential for success of our startup was closely tied to the story of https://telesite.io Building Telesite.io was always accompanied by uncertainty. We knew that competition existed, but we also recognized the potential for our product to make a significant impact and exceed expectations. We understood the need to be adaptable and pivot to find our place in the market. Every failure and challenge we encountered became valuable experience that helped us grow and improve. An important lesson we learned was not to wait for the perfect situation or the right moment to start. Those moments simply don't exist. We realized that it was crucial to simply begin, regardless of financial resources or having a complete team. It was about having the mental fortitude to persevere even when things didn't go as planned. One day, as we saw our product continually evolving, as we had a team of enthusiasts who believed in our vision, and as we saw people recognizing the value in what we were doing, that's when we truly believed that Telesite.io had the potential to succeed. It was a breakthrough that inspired us to keep moving forward, and since then, we have been confidently pursuing our path, striving to create innovative solutions and helping people achieve their goals in the online world.