What tools do you use to be more productive?

Shushant Lakhyani
26 replies

Replies

Hafiz Zainudin
I use Notion, Airtable and Pocket. To really become more productive, I think is to prevent procrastination and have better time management.
Bjarn Bronsveld
Plot twist... Not using any extra tools for this, just one simple job: put the phone (or other distractions) away :)
Hossein Yazdi
I use super simple tools like Google Tasks and SNote (not for the pen, of course :)
Vlad Zivkovic
Staying away from my phone is the most productive tool for me.
I use Trickle for task management and teamwork.
DashDash CamCam
Hey, if you're looking for the best tools to present and affiliate different special products, I got you! Here are a few dope options: Canva: This platform is super user-friendly and offers a ton of templates, images, and fonts to create a visually appealing display for your products. Google Slides: This free online presentation tool offers cool themes, layouts, and animation options that can make your products stand out. Piktochart: If you're looking to create some engaging product displays with visual elements like charts, icons, and images, then Piktochart has got your back. Awin: This affiliate marketing network connects publishers with merchants, and provides tools to promote products and earn some coin! ShareASale: Another affiliate marketing network that allows publishers to earn commissions by promoting products from a variety of merchants. It provides tools such as product links, banners, and datafeeds to help publishers promote products effectively. These tools are all lit, and it's up to you to pick the one that suits you best. Go ahead and explore them, and you'll be presenting your products like a boss in no time!
Matthias Neumayer
Trello, Slack and the most important one: Do not disturb mode everywhere and notification off
Rohan Pradhan
Notion, a good Apple Music Classical playlist and my Phone on DND
Marlene Koh
DeepCQ, GPT-4, ElevenLabs, D-ID in that order
Tanzirul Huda
Notion & Virtuo (AI-powered productivity tool by meπŸ˜„)
Tona
I use Notion for more or less everything. Good templates make Notion an all-in tool. Couple it with ChatGPT and you become unstoppable.
Shushant Lakhyani
@notion4academic Why not use Notion AI itself instead of using ChatGPT separately?
Tona
@shushant_lakhyani The performance, the data training, and how both tools understand the context is different. In addition, if your budget is limited ChatGPT is free, though Notion AI has only 20 free conversations. If you are willing to pay, Notion AI is great, already integrated and smoothly working in Notion. If you are going for the free tier, then ChatGPT is the winner.
MΓ n Khung
I use simple tools like Canva and ChatGPT
Kim HM
ChatGPT! I can't live without it.
Trickle. The incorporation of AI into it has significantly boosted my productivity.
Matei Culcer
Our own ! Prodcamp ! It helps us stick to users needs when it comes to product management and development ! :)
Stephanie
Coffee with two spoons of sugar... and CHAT GPT.