What time of day do you find most productive for writing?

Archana Jha
44 replies

Replies

Ebru
I'm an evening person, but when it comes to creative writing, the morning is simply perfect. Fresh thoughts and rested eyes :D.
Archana Jha
Launching soon!
@ebruabaz I do prefer writing in morning for better Brainstorming session when it comes about writing long format Notes
Ebru
@archanajha totally agree. I've noticed that on a team level, brainstorming meetings for creative tasks is much more proactive when done before noon, in comparison to meeting after 3 PM, people tend to give fewer ideas and ways of execution.
Archana Jha
Launching soon!
@ebruabaz Wow that's an Interesting Fact, Thank you πŸ˜€. I always have been doing Evening team Discussion on product growth, Now I should Try this hack too .
Ebru
@archanajha I'm curious now, please let me know how it goes. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and energy.
Maurizio Isendoorn
I tend to write faster and more able in the late evening or night. Not sure why though
Maurizio Isendoorn
@archanajha I would prefer handwriting if I could write well, but my handwriting is absolutely not readable haha. So I always type, it’s also way faster for me
Maurizio Isendoorn
@archanajha Ah great I'm not the only one haha. Plus when I write on paper I often write random letters inside a word that don't belong there. Really strange
Business Marketing with Nika
Whenever when I have my peace (no people around there, just me and paper) –  yeah, prefer to write scripts not in digital form but in analogue because the internet or social media distract me.
Divakar Singh
I am a night person and I do not know my mind start working extra ordinary at night time but not much in day time. Some time it does but most exceptional works in night time, so yeah I am a night person
Archana Jha
Launching soon!
@divakar_singh4u What type of writing do you prefer at night?
Divakar Singh
@archanajha Digital Marketing content for clients and businesses like- Blog content and social media, etc.
Archana Jha
Launching soon!
@stain what type of writing do you do ?
Ayan Bandyopadhyay
Morning. Fewer distractions.
Wyatt Feaster
Morning with an empty stomach of caffine
Milas Kass
MOstly in the evening
Ted Schaefer
when creativity strikes! you can't let those moments go to waste πŸ˜„
Archana Jha
Launching soon!
@sixbangs Yes, Creativity has no timing wherever you are, so do you write short or long format?
Ted Schaefer
@archanajha sure enough. mostly posting on X recently but i started a substack as well, we'll see if it goes anywhere. how about you?
PRIYANKA MANDAL
For me, mornings tend to be the most productive time for writing.
Elena Tsemirava
The best time for me is morning
Heyalbert
Morning - Writing Afternoon - Admin Evening - Marketing Night - Creative
angel william
I prefer writing when I am in good mood
Archana Jha
Launching soon!
@angel_william , That's nice What do you prefer writing?
Mei Ling Chen
For me, I find the early morning hours to be the most productive time for writing. There's something about the quiet stillness before the hustle and bustle of the day begins that allows me to really focus and tap into my creative flow. Perhaps it's the way the soft morning light filters in through the windows or the fact that my mind feels rested and refreshed after a good night's sleep. The most important thing is to experiment and identify the time of day when your motivation and mental acuity are at their highest.
Archana Jha
Launching soon!
@caddly wow so beautifully described Morning where everyone wants to have and write there thoughs in words
Mamadou Ndiong
Evening/Night. Quiet hours. No possibility for interruptions. Make it the last task for the day so there is no rush or other objective on your mind for the day. Because this works best for me, I write all the ideas and inspirations throughout the day on a notepad and revisit them at night.
Archana Jha
Launching soon!
@mndiong That's awesome, I think I need to steal your routine and implement in my daily routine 😁 so I can be in track too of my productivity
SahilπŸŽ§βš›οΈ
Midnight something about the tranquility of those hours