What tasks do you wish you could automate? Which ones do you already automate?

Martina Hackbartt
10 replies
As for me, it's definitely the process of filtering and turning into action emails and LI messages. There must already be a tool for that! And I'm not using any serious automations yet. Just general aid from GPT3!

Replies

Danish Soomro, MBA.
I built Devi AI to automatically monitor Facebook groups, Reddit, Linkedin and Twitter Posts to find leads. Devi also do automatic follow ups if someone do not reply your direct message :) https://ddevi.com (launched on PH 3 months ago)
Andrew James Bagby
Haha I agree wth the LinkedIn messages, I get lots of those daily
Nikita
We built a semi automated tool for ourselves to send a welcome message to all my new followers on twitter. Its semi automatic because i control when to send. I don't want to be chatting with people when i am not free so i make sure to send these welcome messages on days when i am absolutely in mood of chatting and connecting. Let me know if anyone's interested in using it I am willing to give access for free. Its anyway something we built for ourselves it would be great if others could use it too.
Life: Groceries(with healthy variability in options) & driving Work: Reporting from different data silos without using Powershell
Mike Cardona
@travis_page why not use Instacart/Doordash or a similar service?
@mikecardona_ $$$ not just due to delivery/service/Denver fees, but also the prices are significantly more expensive than in store.
Philipp Karetov
Cooking and eating, in most cases :3
Ksenia Khriptovich
Household chores and meal preping take way too much of my time... I wish I could fully automate that 😮‍💨