What strategies & tools have you found to be most effective in increasing productivity?

Maria Noemi Hernandez
9 replies
- Google Calendar: I'm a very scattered person, and setting schedules at the beginning of the day to work on different tasks helps me stay focused. - Setting Focus mode on my phone: Fewer distractions - Now also, Collato, shoutout to our launch, but it's sincere. I used to waste a lot of time searching for information here and there. Now I just ask a question, and voilà, I find in seconds what I was looking for. We're live today! Say Hola! https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Karthik
Journaling is the most effective way of unblocking my mind + brings focus to what I do subsequently.
Maria Noemi Hernandez
@karthik_sarpatwari I haven't tried journaling. Any tip on how to get started?
Catherine Norris
Setting timers on my phone! And listening to focus music (chill electronic/dance vibes). But definitely Collato--never-ending alignment meetings are a thing of the past
Maria Noemi Hernandez
@catherine_norris we were lucky to experience the power of Collato before anyone else 😻
Irina Haupt
Holaaaa! 💃💃💃
Carter Michael
Paper and pen can sometimes be the best thing for me if I find myself too overwhelmed with widgets and what not trying to improve my productivity. Right now for example, I'll go back and forth on to-do lists sometimes on three applications... that's too much!
Maria Noemi Hernandez
@carter_barnett uhh three apps for to-do lists can sound very overwhelming. I also used to take notes on my physical agenda during a period of time. Maybe I have to go back to that... the good old times! Thanks for sharing
Pavel Kukhnavets
I can suggest some common strategies and tools that you may use to boost productivity: 1) Time management techniques such as the Pomodoro technique or time blocking. They help you focus on tasks and stay productive. 2) Prioritization. The Eisenhower matrix is based on importance and urgency. It helps focus on the most important tasks first. 3) Task delegation. It can be done by someone else, so you can focus on tasks that require your expertise. 4) Productivity. For example a Gantt chart maker for planning and scheduling (https://ganttpro.com/).