What strategies or marketing tools do you find most effective for promoting your products?

Antoni Kozelski
9 replies
What tactics have worked well for different communities?

Replies

Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
The best strategy is to engage with users/customers
Divine Rivers
Hey, we just launched TheCareering.com and are looking for feedback from founders and builders. Check it out, as we would love to hear what you think of our Marketing. More Info here: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Saibu Baba
Not a product, but a blog in my case. So I run the https://worqstrap.com/blog/. One tool that has helped me a lot is Missinglettr. With it connected to my WordPress, social media posts suggestions are automatically generated once a blog is published. This way, I just have to edit and cut out those I don't want, and leave the rest. One good thing is, you can set these posts to two weeks, one month, or one year blasts, and it'll schedule a series of different social media posts of the same blog post and spread it across the period of two weeks or one month depending on the one you choose. As someone who has a full-time job and only running this blog on the side, this really helps me stay on top of my social media posting. I also use other tools, but this one has saved me lots of time, reason why I'm talking about it. If anyone wants to use it, they can sign up with my affiliate link: https://lttr.ai/ACfBr
Heleana Grace
I think video marketing is the best answer right now. You can showcase your product through some short-form videos on TikTok or Reels and get really good engagement. You can also plan some YouTube content centered around your niche.
Dave Seth
우리 μ œν’ˆμ„ 홍보할 λ•Œ 맀우 효과적인 λͺ‡ 가지 μ „λž΅κ³Ό λ§ˆμΌ€νŒ… 도ꡬλ₯Ό λ°œκ²¬ν–ˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. μ§€μ†μ μœΌλ‘œ 긍정적인 κ²°κ³Όλ₯Ό κ°€μ Έμ˜¨ ν•œ 가지 μ ‘κ·Ό 방식은 Facebook, Instagram 및 Twitter와 같은 μ†Œμ…œ λ―Έλ””μ–΄ ν”Œλž«νΌμ„ ν™œμš©ν•˜λŠ” κ²ƒμž…λ‹ˆλ‹€. 맀λ ₯적인 μ½˜ν…μΈ λ₯Ό λ§Œλ“€κ³  νƒ€κ²Ÿ κ΄‘κ³  μΊ νŽ˜μΈμ„ ν™œμš©ν•¨μœΌλ‘œμ¨ μš°λ¦¬λŠ” κ΄‘λ²”μœ„ν•œ κ³ κ°μ—κ²Œ λ„λ‹¬ν•˜κ³  우리 μ œν’ˆμ— λŒ€ν•œ 관심을 λΆˆλŸ¬μΌμœΌν‚¬ 수 μžˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. λ˜ν•œ μΈν”Œλ£¨μ–Έμ„œμ™€ νŒŒνŠΈλ„ˆμ‹­μ„ λ§Ίκ³  μ „λž΅μ  ν˜‘μ—…μ„ μˆ˜ν–‰ν•˜λŠ” 것은 λΈŒλžœλ“œ κ°€μ‹œμ„±κ³Ό 신뒰도λ₯Ό λ†’μ΄λŠ” ν›Œλ₯­ν•œ λ°©λ²•μž„μ΄ μž…μ¦λ˜μ—ˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. 홍보 λ…Έλ ₯을 λ”μš± κ°•ν™”ν•˜κΈ° μœ„ν•΄ μŠ€νƒ€λ² νŒ… κ³Ό 같은 κ΄€λ ¨ ν‚€μ›Œλ“œλ‘œ μ›Ήμ‚¬μ΄νŠΈλ₯Ό μ΅œμ ν™”ν•˜λŠ” 것과 같은 검색 엔진 μ΅œμ ν™”(SEO) κΈ°μˆ μ„ ν™œμš©ν•˜λ©΄ 온라인 κ°€μ‹œμ„±κ³Ό 유기적 νŠΈλž˜ν”½μ΄ 크게 ν–₯μƒλœλ‹€λŠ” 사싀을 μ•Œκ²Œ λ˜μ—ˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€. μ΄λŸ¬ν•œ μ „λž΅κ³Ό λ§ˆμΌ€νŒ… 도ꡬλ₯Ό μ‘°ν•©ν•˜μ—¬ μ‚¬μš©ν•¨μœΌλ‘œμ¨ μ œν’ˆμ„ 효과적으둜 ν™λ³΄ν•˜κ³  λŒ€μƒ κ³ κ°μ—κ²Œ 도달할 수 μžˆμŠ΅λ‹ˆλ‹€.
Antoni Kozelski
@daveseth 특히 ν₯미둜운 점은 μŠ€νƒ€λ² νŒ…κ³Ό 같은 κ΄€λ ¨ ν‚€μ›Œλ“œμ— 검색 엔진 μ΅œμ ν™”(SEO) κΈ°μˆ μ„ μ‚¬μš©ν•˜λ©΄ 온라인 κ°€μ‹œμ„±κ³Ό 유기적 νŠΈλž˜ν”½μ΄ 크게 μ¦κ°€ν•œλ‹€λŠ” μ μž…λ‹ˆλ‹€. κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€πŸ‘ What's particularly interesting is that using search engine optimization (SEO) techniques for relevant keywords like starbetting can significantly increase your online visibility and organic traffic.
Kunal Mehta
We find that a combination of targeted digital advertising, influencer partnerships, and referral programs has been most effective for promoting our edtech application, ensuring maximum reach and engagement with our target audience.