What's your song for this week to get into working mode?

elif on
40 replies
Mine is "Kill Em with Kindness" by Selena Gomez. I am probably gonna keep it in loop and listen 1000 times until I am sick of it and find another one :)

Replies

I love Selena & her songs 🤓 it's giving me hustle vibe
Ajay Yadav
@alara_akcasiz What product are you launching?
Ajay Yadav
Taylor - Lavendour haze
Jd Dantes
Cafe + jazz + bgm on YouTube, whichever comes up when I search
Eric Beans
Been listening to podcasts while working, but do like Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears as a nice jolt. A little James Brown’ish and fun.
Noah
I'm listening to Hozier - Wasteland Baby! album this week 😎
Nikhil Mehra
Anchor Point - Ahmed Spinds :) Do give it a hear might replace Selena
Roberto Torres
Dio, The last in line/Children of the sea/Holy Diver https://open.spotify.com/track/6... 🤘🏻
Steeve
Deep and repetitive base music is perfect to dive into the flow state. One of my favourites, Testpilot Home DJ set (techno-based alias of Joel Zimmerman a.k.a. Deadmau5) Link:
Alexander Chernikov
Anything by Devin Townsend :)
Gaurav Parvadiya
Old is gold. 90s bollywood songs.
Chris Horne
This was my go to this morning with my coffee.
Lydia Cohen
Past Lives by BORNS. Always work for me!
Frank Gonzalez
Timber Timbre - Magic Arrow It was featured on Breaking Bad too :)
Hattie Sizemore
Disturbed - Indestructible
Ryan Hoover
I’ve been enjoying G Jones lately. Best listened to loudly with headphones.
Keyur Ahuja
Mrs Magic by Strawberry Guy
Keyur Ahuja
@frank_from_bullnose_design Not a pro but have used it for a while..btw what prompted you to ask this question?
Frank Gonzalez
@keyurahuja I checked out your profile and saw your Notion project. How's that going?
Keyur Ahuja
@frank_from_bullnose_design Oh that..Dunno how Notelet is showing on my profile but I didn't actually make it tbh...It was made by someone else....
Frank Gonzalez
@keyurahuja Ah, well I have been working on some things in Notion so I just wanted to talk shop. But no problem! Good to meet you either way. I'm working on productizing my design services and I hear PH was a good place to learn more.
Indu Thangamuthu
SHINee "Always Love" and a motivational song, "Edhirthu Nill" from Tamil movie 'Briyani'.
Ajay Yadav
Good for you - Salena