What's your song for this week to get into working mode?

elif on
40 replies
Mine is "Kill Em with Kindness" by Selena Gomez. I am probably gonna keep it in loop and listen 1000 times until I am sick of it and find another one :)

Replies

Gaurav Parvadiya
Old is gold. 90s bollywood songs.
I love Selena & her songs 🤓 it's giving me hustle vibe
Ajay Yadav
@alara_akcasiz What product are you launching?
Ajay Yadav
Taylor - Lavendour haze
Jd Dantes
Cafe + jazz + bgm on YouTube, whichever comes up when I search
Eric Beans
Been listening to podcasts while working, but do like Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears as a nice jolt. A little James Brown’ish and fun.
Noah
I'm listening to Hozier - Wasteland Baby! album this week 😎
Nikhil Mehra
Anchor Point - Ahmed Spinds :) Do give it a hear might replace Selena
Roberto Torres
Dio, The last in line/Children of the sea/Holy Diver https://open.spotify.com/track/6... 🤘🏻
Steeve
Deep and repetitive base music is perfect to dive into the flow state. One of my favourites, Testpilot Home DJ set (techno-based alias of Joel Zimmerman a.k.a. Deadmau5) Link:
Alexander Chernikov
Anything by Devin Townsend :)
Chris Horne
This was my go to this morning with my coffee.
Lydia Cohen
Past Lives by BORNS. Always work for me!
Frank Gonzalez
Timber Timbre - Magic Arrow It was featured on Breaking Bad too :)
Hattie Sizemore
Disturbed - Indestructible
Ryan Hoover
I’ve been enjoying G Jones lately. Best listened to loudly with headphones.
Keyur Ahuja
Mrs Magic by Strawberry Guy
Keyur Ahuja
@frank_from_bullnose_design Not a pro but have used it for a while..btw what prompted you to ask this question?
Frank Gonzalez
@keyurahuja I checked out your profile and saw your Notion project. How's that going?
Keyur Ahuja
@frank_from_bullnose_design Oh that..Dunno how Notelet is showing on my profile but I didn't actually make it tbh...It was made by someone else....
Frank Gonzalez
@keyurahuja Ah, well I have been working on some things in Notion so I just wanted to talk shop. But no problem! Good to meet you either way. I'm working on productizing my design services and I hear PH was a good place to learn more.
Indu Thangamuthu
SHINee "Always Love" and a motivational song, "Edhirthu Nill" from Tamil movie 'Briyani'.
Ajay Yadav
Good for you - Salena