What's your secret to staying focused and motivated on Mondays?

Hashir Ahmed
12 replies

Replies

Nimesha Buvanendran
The refreshing break I had during the weekend :) I make sure to avoid all work-related tasks during the weekend so that it'd supercharge me for another tedious week.
Hashir Ahmed
@nimesha_buvanendran Taking a break from work during the weekend recharges me for the upcoming week. It's crucial to avoid work-related tasks and focus on relaxation and rejuvenation. This refreshing break supercharges me for a productive week ahead!!
Jay Phelps
I would say proper sleep before monday hits you.
angel william
I start my Mondays by setting specific and achievable goals for the day.
Alan Jenkins
Coffee, a killer playlist, and a clear to-do list.
Ken Lian
Launching soon!
Stay updated with industry news and avoid watching mainstream news, this is a game changer for my productivity.
mohan mishra
Getting everything on the calendar and following it religiously. Helps me get into the auto-pilot mode, no time for Monday blues
Jumi Creative
Loving what you do! Monday's don't have any special value to me. They are no different than Saturdays or Sundays just because I'm in the lucky and privileged situation that I do what I love every single day.
Armind Hash
I seek inspiration from various sources, such as motivational books, quotes, or success stories.
James Hallahan
I love Monday's. They are a day full of so much optimism and possibility for the week ahead. As long as you have a day (or 2) on the weekend to recharge and participate in hobbies, Monday's come around and I am ready to dig in