What's your plan for the upcoming weekend?

Nithin Jawahar
12 replies
Are you planning to do a build weekend, take a break from your startup or have some other plan in mind? Share what's your plan for the upcoming weekend.

Replies

Lauren Meyer
I need a break this weekend! It's been a(nother) busy week preparing for our launch. Taking the kids to some Dinosaur Quest event; they are super excited. What are you up to @nithin
Nithin Jawahar
@nithin @laurenemailgeek dinosaur quest sounds like a cool break πŸ”₯ we're launching a new service for startup founders soon. Will be spending some hours on it.
Dhruv Trehan
Our launch is on Monday, so this is a busy weekend. Juggling my time between working with the team to make final product fixes and simultaneously making sure that our product reaches the right users.
Nithin Jawahar
@dhruv_trehan1 yeah the day before launch can get super busy. All the best for your launch Dhruv.
@dhruv_trehan1 @nithin_jawahar I can tell you I'm not planning to sleep tonight. The launch day is hectic!
Nithin Jawahar
@dhruv_trehan1 @alessio_mavica damn. Just 10-20 upvotes difference between you and other launches ranking higher. I can see it's going to be a long night. Congrats on the launch btw 🀞πŸ”₯
Dhruv Trehan
@alessio_mavica Ah, well you’re killing it with the great launch at #5, so well definitely worth it I guess. Gotta push the stretch.
@dhruv_trehan1 @nithin_jawahar thanks a lot to both! I'm stressing out about how to reach that 3d place! LOL
Probably checking for the whole weekend the results of today's launch of BaliBam! But I'll try also to rest a bit :)
Nithin Jawahar
@alessio_mavica Your launch seems to be doing pretty good. I am sure you will have a peaceful weekend once the launch day is finally over.