What's your NoCode Stack and why did you pick them among 100s of alternatives that's available.

Adithya Shreshti
5 replies
Hey everyone, As an avid NoCode'r, I enjoy exploring new NoCode products and platforms but I keep coming back to the following mostly for convenience and usability without much learning curve. Is it the same for you, if yes what is your preferred stack? Here is go-to stack, including NoCode. 1) Website a) Advanced - WordPress with Elementor b) Moderate - Brizy, Dorik c) Simple - Carrd, UnicornPlatform 2) Landing Pages - Swipepages 3) Analytics - Google Analytics, HockeyStack 4) Mobile PWA - Beezer, Glide 5) Databases - Airtable (has solid integrations with Dorik) 6) Automation & Integration - Pabbly Connect 7) Community & Calls - SuperPeer 8) Events - Luma 9) Payments & Subscriptions - Gumroad, Sellix What's yours? Elaborate by answering why it has been your preference.

Replies

Philip Snyder
I don't use NoCode but I've been meaning to try soon. This list is great.
Goutham
This is an interesting stack, Adithya. I would also add the no-code tool I'm currently building famewall.io 😉 We've got a lot of no-code customers using the product to collect testimonials from customers & add them to their website without any coding :)
Adithya Shreshti
@gouthamj Nice one, sure will follow along. Does it only capture text testimonials only for now?