What's your most valuable Monday morning task?

Alex von Reiche
26 replies

Replies

Rudi Sarwiyana
it depends on the situation. in this morning, I testing a product.
AmazingSylvia
A life long meeting!OMG killing me
Niko Veit
Launching a new product on PH! 🤣🙋🏻‍♂️
Words of gratitude, really helps to uplift the start of the day:)
Tara Fitzgerald
Review my goals for the week. What do I want to accomplish? Once I know what I want to achieve, I can start to plan my week accordingly.
Daniel S
Launching soon!
Spending wayyyy too much time preparing morning coffee, kidding! Mentally absorbing the schedule for the day/week is a good start.
Mansi Trivedi
Planning the whole week and have the weekly call (WORKWISE) Getting my head out of the weekend trap (EMOTIONALLY)
Eliza Crescini
Social Media Management!
jon poppins
Prioritize your tasks so that you're working on the most important things first.
Lenny Jean
Believe in yourself and your ability to achieve your goals.
Anar Hagverdiyev
Don't sleep through the alarm! ))))))
Annie Chopra
Definitely reading. I read every morning but its still just such a beautiful addition. Plus my weekend reads are different (fiction usually) so I am excited to get into business/mindset books on Monday! ☺️
Hjalte Niehorster
Coffee, print you weekly calendar en strike out what is useless, hasn’t shared an agenda. Add some free / me time ;)
Jeff Fajans
For me, it is either creating or connecting. Creating something (article, tool, guide, program, etc) that will add value and help the people I serve. or Connecting - building relationships with clients, potential clients, partners, collaborators, etc.
Jonathan Ho
Creating the short to-do list
Getting a McDonald’s sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle. Haha Seriously, it’s reading an article to learn something new about my field or new industry and doing a quick 30 minutes of cardio to set the rest of the day.
Erick Philbert
player and meditation is the first thing...