What's your main intention to build a community?

Sharath Kuruganty
7 replies

Replies

Sawaram Suthar
Hey Sharath, It depends on what kind of community are - general or specific as product/service focused, or a go-to community where we exclusively invite people to become a user and offer products, provide proper support and then get feedback. If it's general, then I would like to join to increase my reach, connect with like-minded people, and share, exchanging ideas and thoughts among the community member. Also, if there is any room for collaboration, then don't hesitate to do so... Would love to hear from others.
Reza Kabiri
My main intention to build a community is to meet like-minded people who are interested in entrepreneurship, business and tech. I want to learn from them and share my knowledge with them. I intend to create a safe space for people who might otherwise feel excluded, or who don't have a place where they feel comfortable expressing themselves. I want to make it clear that everyone is welcome here, and that we're all striving towards the same goal of making this world a better place.
Sneha Saigal
@colin116 That's lovely, Reza! Where are you building this community or hosting it right now? Is it mainly on Twitter or on a platform like Slack?
Sneha Saigal
I want to build a community so that I can learn who is my niche audience and bring my product (https://geeksandexperts.com) in front of them in the most authentic and meaningful way. I also want to talk about imposter syndrome, and other challenges I face as a founder which maybe other BIPOC women in tech relate to!
Rich Watson
what kind of community? i've built one for our app on Discord. and it works for various factors- collecting user feedback, growing an active userbase, allowing like minded users to engage/interact, etc
Karthikeyan
community-led growth is important for a product's success, because once there is a community of people hanging out together then there will be no need of help support they themselves will take care of each other and act as a brand ambassador