What's your go tool for design projects management?

Fabio Di Leta
31 replies
I found a lot has been said about which ones are the best project management tools (and there are a lot of them!). Asana, Linear, ClickUp, Trello, Jira (sorry πŸ˜…), Monday.com, Wrike etc But it feels that a lot of these articles are written either from a product/project management perspective, or are articles written as part of the above tools' content marketing strategy. I am super curious to know, from a designer's point of view, which one is the tool that works best for your day-to-day workflow in managing your design projects.

Replies

Hina Ashfaq
Monday.com is my favorite go-to tool.
Sia Marinich
Mira is my fav!
Launching soon!
I am using WorkHub as a suit to communicate, collaborate and celebrate our team achievements.
Alex
For technical design tddoc.io is my favorite:)
YassineCoder
Monday is my favortite.
James Valentine
ClickUp is far and above the others in that category IMO. Having said that, I love Notion for most things. It's a bit unstructured but works well for me.
Joe Shaw
Asana is my favorite.
Sofia Li
I think the one works for me is software with Figma integration, since a lot of design work is going on there.
Sheldon SU
@sofiali Hi, just curious, are you saying that you're managing design projects with your team using Figma integration? do you mind recommend a few of these integrations? super interested :))
Evgeny Smertin
1. Notion 2. Linear 3. Jira The most pleasant and comfortable management tools for me
Dmitriy Ivanov
Previously used trello, but not a fan. Now mostly on jira. Feels a bit overloaded, but works the purpose.
Rohit Gaikwad
I use Notion, TIckTick, and Figjam
Pavel Kukhnavets
If you are striving to optimize your day-to-day workflows and projects, try GanttPRO https://ganttpro.com/ - the professional Gantt chart maker that helps managers and their teams to ensure the process of project management runs smoothly and flawlessly: from idea to release. The platform stands out for its intuitive interface and powerful features. It includes breaking down projects into tasks, setting dependencies, and defining milestones.
Shubham Tiwari
i love canva. because I'm canva experts