What's your go tool for design projects management?

Fabio Di Leta
31 replies
I found a lot has been said about which ones are the best project management tools (and there are a lot of them!). Asana, Linear, ClickUp, Trello, Jira (sorry πŸ˜…), Monday.com, Wrike etc But it feels that a lot of these articles are written either from a product/project management perspective, or are articles written as part of the above tools' content marketing strategy. I am super curious to know, from a designer's point of view, which one is the tool that works best for your day-to-day workflow in managing your design projects.

Replies

Sofia Li
I think the one works for me is software with Figma integration, since a lot of design work is going on there.
Sheldon SU
@sofiali Hi, just curious, are you saying that you're managing design projects with your team using Figma integration? do you mind recommend a few of these integrations? super interested :))
Hina Ashfaq
Monday.com is my favorite go-to tool.
Sia Marinich
Mira is my fav!
Launching soon!
I am using WorkHub as a suit to communicate, collaborate and celebrate our team achievements.
Alex
For technical design tddoc.io is my favorite:)
YassineCoder
Monday is my favortite.
James Valentine
ClickUp is far and above the others in that category IMO. Having said that, I love Notion for most things. It's a bit unstructured but works well for me.
Joe Shaw
Asana is my favorite.
Evgeny Smertin
1. Notion 2. Linear 3. Jira The most pleasant and comfortable management tools for me
Dmitriy Ivanov
Previously used trello, but not a fan. Now mostly on jira. Feels a bit overloaded, but works the purpose.
Rohit Gaikwad
I use Notion, TIckTick, and Figjam
Pavel Kukhnavets
If you are striving to optimize your day-to-day workflows and projects, try GanttPRO https://ganttpro.com/ - the professional Gantt chart maker that helps managers and their teams to ensure the process of project management runs smoothly and flawlessly: from idea to release. The platform stands out for its intuitive interface and powerful features. It includes breaking down projects into tasks, setting dependencies, and defining milestones.
Shubham Tiwari
i love canva. because I'm canva experts