What's your go-to strategy for making a compelling video in a short amount of time?

Mitesh Rajpure
17 replies

Replies

Shaifali Mehta
Keep it simple. Clear and concise messaging. Adding Human element helps a lot. Don’t worry about going perfect. Just draft a concept, shoot on phone and edit on a easy online tool like illusto.com Easy peasy!!
David Cagigas
I think having a structure helps a lot. A script and ideas about what you want to communicate to what audience helps a lot.
Irina Haupt
My top three: - Be authentic. - Say/show something in the first 3 seconds of your video that your audience can fully relate to, making them stop what they are doing and watch. - Leverage trending audio.
Rakshith Ravi
@irina_haupt Love this! Thanks for sharing. Quick question though - where do you get trending audio from?
Irina Haupt
@_rakshithravi_ Between us? I usually check the newest dance videos on TikTok. But shhh :D
Mirena Vasileva
• Hook viewers in the first 3/5 seconds • Be very specific with what your video is all about • Don't be afraid to provide value • Be yourself • Put your blinders on - in other words, don't compare yourself to others :)
Mitchell Sanders
My major tactic is to provide an engaging narrative that is easy to follow and keeps the reader's interest from the start.