What's your favorite type of educational content?

Karolina Brach
20 replies
Do you like podcasts, videos, blog articles, research papers? Or do you prefer to follow thought leaders on social media? Obviously, it's impossible to track everything, so I am curious how you ensure you're always up to date with industry news and changes. And how do you make sure that the content you consume is reliable and valuable for your growth?

Replies

Edena
Newsletters.
Karolina Brach
@edena Interesting, any favourites?
Business Marketing with Nika
Carousels on IG, Blogs. :)
Karolina Brach
@busmark_w_nika Carousels are great; I love them on LinkedIn as well. What topics interest you the most?
Karolina Brach
@busmark_w_nika Nice, thanks for sharing 🙏 What's your favorite insight you recently discovered and where?
Casper Brix
YouTube primarily 🙌
Karolina Brach
@casper_brix I use YT a lot as well 🙌 Do you have any favorite creators?
Casper Brix
@karolina_brach Ali Abdaal comes to mind for productivity but usually it depends on the problem I need solved What about you?
Karolina Brach
@casper_brix I am usually searching for the problem I need resolving as well :) But when it comes to marketing, I find Wynter's content inspiring. Also a huge fan of TEDx – can't watch only one, recommendations are spot on
Julia Zakharova
Hi Karolina! I judge the value of content (wherever it comes from) by - did I know it before and how will it help me in the future. If I know how to use it - it's valuable, if not - alas, I didn't get it)
Anastasia Liamets
Reforge for core product education. Linkedin for everyday quick insights and inspiration.
Karolina Brach
@anliamets I recently discovered Reforge Artifacts & Guides. I find it really insightful to learn more about the product :)
Kabir
I like to compile different resources and put them in my notes -- this is why I created ShowNotes.app
Karolina Brach
@mjkabir Great idea to compile different resources into one source of truth you can use daily. Thanks for sharing :)
Lamern
I like to search for something new for myself when we talk about educational topics. I think that it is important to learn something new every day. I can say that know i look for more info about term papers writers because i really need some help on my medical term paper or at least i could some of their valuable advices. So i guess i am all into science these days
Aliza Naz
Hi Karolina, Great question! My favorite type of educational content is a mix of podcasts and videos. Podcasts are perfect for multitasking; I can listen to them during my commute or while exercising. They often feature interviews with experts and provide deep insights into various topics. Videos, especially those on platforms like YouTube, are excellent for visual and step-by-step learning, which I find particularly useful for technical subjects and tutorials. To stay up-to-date with industry news, I follow a curated list of thought leaders on social media and subscribe to a few reputable industry newsletters. I also set aside time each week to read blog articles and research papers that dive deeper into specific subjects I'm interested in. Recently, I've been focusing on finding resources related to home tuition required in Ahmadpur East to better understand the educational needs and opportunities in that area. Ensuring the reliability and value of the content I consume involves a few strategies: Source Credibility: I prioritize content from recognized experts and institutions known for their expertise in the field. Cross-Verification: I cross-check information from multiple sources to ensure accuracy. Peer Recommendations: I rely on recommendations from peers and professionals in my network who share similar interests. Continuous Learning: I keep an open mind and continuously update my knowledge base, allowing me to discern quality content over time. Combining these methods helps me stay informed and ensures the content I consume contributes positively to my growth.