What's your favorite process for gathering and interpreting user feedback?

Paul Pamfil
25 replies
Let's share, discuss, and learn from each other's experiences. Every voice matters, so join in! Let's unlock the power of user feedback together! 🚀💬🌐

Replies

Andra Cernamoriț
We tend to use 45 minutes 1 to 1 interviews in the volunteer syndicate I activate
Paul Pamfil
@andra_cernamori_ Sound like a great idea, I know students have a lot of time as well and not too many interviews to fit in
Mihail Moxa
Gathering and interpreting user feedback! It's like finding hidden treasure, filled with priceless insights. A combination of user surveys, personal interviews, and good old data analysis.
Paul Pamfil
@mihail_moxa Really, cool, happy yo hear that people combine certain methods!
stoica stefan
I am a big fan of jobs to be done interviews. When you’re able to work with a customer to relive that moment of struggle, it’s amazing what you can learn about the events and forces that progress customers towards and away from our product. Even more interesting, is when we start uncovering the hidden competition: things that can substitute your product.
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@stoica_stefan Do you have any resources on how to successfully conduct those?
Svitlana Palamarchuk
Looking for patterns is my favorite part. Also, proving my hypothesizes right.
Doris Peterson
I start by conducting regular surveys or feedback forms to gather quantitative data, which helps identify trends and patterns. Additionally, I find qualitative methods such as user interviews or usability testing invaluable for gaining deeper insights and understanding the "why" behind user feedback.
Elizabeth Tishchenko
My fav is 1:1's when I really need in-depth insights. Surways work just fine for quantitative data or sometimes for feedback on visuals I share a deck with questions.
Paul Pamfil
@elizabeth_tischencko 1:1 can be very effective, I prefer them as well, but so bad that they are time-consuming and sync is sometimes difficult
Elizabeth Tishchenko
@paul_pamfil syncs are though indeed. I do it for initial reach out. I aim for quality at the current stage, not quantity. By creating this initial connection with the user they tend to be more eager to help, provide feedback, support, etc. We arent officially launched yet, so if we'd have 1000s of users, 1:1 won't be an efficient way.
Brandon Kevin
I mostly proffered Ikaria Lean Belly Juice ingredients to get user feedback and I believe it can be highly beneficial for user health and other life activities.
Paul Pamfil
@brandon_kevin1 Can you give me some more detail or provide me with a link, I am new to this one
Katya Veremeichik
I like personalized interviews. They are the best way to actually get answers to your questions.
Ana-Maria Fifirig
There is a lot to tell here...
Paul Pirlog
You should try a simple google form each month
Marius PENU
Sometimes it just depend on the case, when you got some experience, you can trust your gut confidently