What's your favorite note taking app/tool?

Egy Rosalada
18 replies
For me its Notepad, Sticky Notes, Notion and Bara - AI Tool

Replies

Masios
Notion, Notes apple
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
For me super simple Google Keep, but I've been experimenting with mymind and it seems interesting after a few days.
Florian Myter
I was an Evernote user for years, but then switched to Notion which simply blows all other tools out of the water.
Oguz Gelal
I tried so many things. The highlights for me: 1. Bear - Started simple. Looked pretty, but it was buggy at the time. There was a point where the app was unusable (line wrapping stopped working, notes would fly off of the screen), they didn't fix it for months so moved away. 2. Notion - It was great at first, but missed the simplicity of taking notes, and things like offline support. Also wasn't using DB's etc. too much so moved away. 3. Obsidian - Tired of vendor lock-in, moved over to simple md files. I like it but there were so many features that I wasn't using. Current: A folder in iCloud drive with a bunch of md files in it. For desktop I simply edit them with VS Code. For mobile, I use an app called MWeb that edits files directly inside of iCloud drive (so gets synced to desktop). They're also backed up in Github (only pushes, no pulls to avoid conflict).
Esus 🛡️
@oguzgelal Bear is one of my favs. Used them when they first came out and just love the design to this day.
Isabel Hely
My favorite note-taking app is Notion.
andi wir
If you're looking for a free note-taking app, I recommend Microsoft OneNote.
Esus 🛡️
Apple Notes and Notion, keeping it simple now. Proud (mostly ashamed lol) to say I have tried every tool in this thread 🤣 Have probably spent 100's of hours just trying tools, was a really effective method of procrastination for me hahah
Ivan Dudin
I've tried a lot of variants. OneNote lasted quite a while. But my current note-taking tool is Discord and I'm not going to change it
Eden
I currently use Apple Notes and Obsidian
Anthony Latona
I've tried a bunch of different options like evernote, onenote, trello, or simply the iOS notes app but eventually landed on Notion as my favorite. It's more than just a notes app but you can use it for publishing, collaboration, building databases & tables, and organizing large amounts of notes in an easy way.
David Justice
Apple notes, Bear, and Notion
Amar
Obsidian - its too good and highly customizable
Ananda_H
I use Craft for reading notes, loving it!