What's your favorite book of all-time and why?

Parker Klein
7 replies
I'll go first. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. It taught me about stoicism, how to live a life of discipline and sacrifice, and how we only have control over our thoughts and actions so that is what we should focus on. We can't control other people and their opinions so don't worry about them. You can read my notes here if you'd like (sorry they're so long 😂): https://www.twosapp.com/58c2f1a3...

Replies

Jon Tavarez
The Obstacle is The Way by Ryan Holiday which was inspired by Meditations and stoicism in general.
Parker Klein
@jon_tavarez Love "The Obstacle is The Way", Jon! Have you read any other of Ryan's books? I really like "Ego is the Enemy"
Cam Pak
Fav book. Maybe "Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor Fankl. It taught me how to hold on when all of life's luxuries and necessities are stripped away.
Parker Klein
@cameron_pak1 loved "Man's Search for Meaning." Find a reason to go on even when times a tough 💪
Anisha Gupta
There are multiple Books that has caught my interest from time to time. Atomic Habits, Bhagwad Gita , Think & Grow Rich are few among them. Currently, I am reading 10X Rule by Grant Cardone & my current takeaway from the Book is "For great levels of success, no less than 10X Efforts & Actions, can help you materialise that in a competitive world like this. There is no shortage of success,There need to be enough people to claim it "