What's your favorite AI tools in the market?

Jerry
46 replies
I have used Grammarly for ten years and it's always constructive when writing an article. Jasper.ai is another great AI tool for SEO and marketing before ChatGPT! Now ChatGPT is my favorite. I haven't tried Bing yet, but I believe there will be more AI products coming out this year

Replies

Simon Olson
So I use a wide range of transformer based tools. By for the most useful are text compilers, and codex. If you’re looking for inspiration however, I’d check https://lablab.Ai/apps. There are like 30k builders who put together cool apps like Youtube synthesizers, productivity hacks etc. ✌️
Simon Olson
@jerry_xbc kind of! Lablab don’t really do open source models. You can actually use parts of HF through the platform if you wish. The idea is really to build with other awesome people :)
Jerry
Anyone has tried Mircosoft Bing? Let me know your experience
Mariam Yusuf
ElevenLabs, Runway, waymark are impressive! I write about AI tools and learning resources in my weekly newsletter AI Brews
Jerry
@mariamyusuf_ I am your subscriber now! ILLA is collaborated with Hugging Face to make it a AI low-code platform. Any interest to give it a try?
I'm big user of ChatGPT and Quilbolt. I haven't tried Bing, in the moment i don't have a reason to switch yet.
Jerry
@sandradjajic Is Quilbolt better than ChatGPT? I felt the paraphrasing function of Chatgpt is quite good. I heard Bing is using a better trained version of GPT-3.5, which is even better. I am in the queue
Richard Gao
Tooting my own horn here, but evoke-app.com Hosting open source AI models on the cloud for devs and businesses building AI apps so they don't have to manage cloud hosting. Basically helps you build AI tools
Jerry
@richard_gao2 I will give evoke a shot! is Gradio similiar to Evoke?
Richard Gao
@jerry_xbc Evoke is actually easier to use than Gradio. We're mainly focused on the average dev rather than someone with knowledge in ML. Mainly just image gen for now, but hope to expand soon. All you need to do is make an API call and you can get a result back
BiglySales
ChatGPT is the best one right now!💯
Andrian Valeanu
In this blog post https://designmodo.com/ai-tools-..., I've shared my preferred tools and I hope they prove useful to you.
Jerry
@andrianv Yes! I tried some of them! I used to work as a ux designer. I am curious about when artificial intelligence will be able to create websites or other user interfaces using natural language, similar to how ChatGPT is used.
Jakub Zakrzewski
I mostly use Grammarly + Wordtune (and ChatGPT of course). Midjourney is another AI tool that I use frequently.
Jerry
@jakub_zakrzewski Midjourney is sick! I used chatgpt and midjourney to do seo blog! saved me a lot of time!
Varun Yadav
Jasper - content writing AI tool
Nilan Saha
Love Midjourney for images. I haven't seen anything thats as good in that category.
Neil Roy
Started using some for social content. Vidyo.ai for long videos to short formats. Supermeme.ai for meme generations. adcreative.ai tool for ad creatives! And if anyone is interested in learning ChatGPT prompts, this is a great one for ecommerce: https://www.ecommerceprompts.com/
Samar Ali
https://chatfai.com/ I can chat with my favorite characters from movies, TV shows, books, history, and more.
LisaKim
There's a AI Deep Search solution called Keytalk. I like how it gives me real-time rankings based on current user language data. It has the potential to become a really powerful BI tool. Yes, I am the Maker.
silencer.xyz
Hey folks: I love Midjourney, Chat GPT, and Jasper for now. I also wanna recommend our product ILLA Cloud we have many AI integrations too.
Frank Gonzalez
Midjourney till I die. Grammarly (probably qualifies) & Notion
Jerry
@designerfrank I haven't tried notion's ai yet, how is it?
Frank Gonzalez
@jerry_xbc It's great! It's pretty broad but some good uses I've found are generating written content, creating a plan, making a list of ideas, translating, and improving your writing.
Frank Gonzalez
@jerry_xbc It's badass! I'm trying to make the central hub for everything: CRM, to do list, goal planning, project mgmt, etc. That AI was in beta a bit ago and you had to sign up for it. Maybe now you can get it right away but if you have trouble just Google Notion Ai Signup. Lmk if you have any questions about Notion!
Nikhil Mehra
I have recently used Jasper.ai and Wavel.ai both are great AI tools for scaling and working efficiently
Jerry
@nikhil_mehra2 Agree! I used to rely on jasper for my blog creation. But after ChatGPT, it can only be my second choice haha
David Orlic
ChatGPT is phenomenal, but most often "at capacity" when one tries to use the free version. My personal favourite is Kive (kive.ai) — a fantastic tool for anyone working creatively with visual assets.
Jerry
@davidorlic I need to try kive! the way of using midjourney is kind of annoying. BTW ChatGPT Plus is sooo smooth!