What 's your best (realistic) morning habit to start the day off positively?

Alessandra Mikail
15 replies

Replies

Jade Mackenzie
Meditation & movement. I do a 10 min guided meditation on Headspace, head out the door for a walk or run and then jump in the ocean for a quick swim ✨
Alessandra Mikail
@jade_mack your morning routine sounds so relaxing! I wish I had the sea nearby so I could do the same thing :)
Aditya Rajput
Make my bed as soon as I get up. It is the first task of my day and I do it perfectly (no creases). Gives me a sense of satisfaction and positivity to take on any challenge that day.
Jade Mackenzie
@adityasinghrajput agree! It's so crazy what a simple thing this but how impactful it can be - truly sets you up for a more focused day
Alessandra Mikail
@adityasinghrajput @jade_mack I always try to make my bed even if it's not perfectly done, but I must admit that if I'm running a bit late my bed will stay undone 😅
Aditya Rajput
@alessmkl At least you try. And honestly, even I have bad days when I completely forget. (You're not alone. :P)
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I wake up and feel gratitude for the day, and start my day with a light meditation and yoga.
Alessandra Mikail
@software_guy taking time to meditate really helps you relax and have your goals aligned, love this tip!
Harshavardhan Reddy
waking up my kids and seeing blush on their face...
Alessandra Mikail
@harsha_vardhan01 I can imagine it's a very wholesome feeling :)