What 's your best (realistic) morning habit to start the day off positively?

Alessandra Mikail
15 replies

Replies

Jade Mackenzie
Meditation & movement. I do a 10 min guided meditation on Headspace, head out the door for a walk or run and then jump in the ocean for a quick swim ✨
Alessandra Mikail
@jade_mack your morning routine sounds so relaxing! I wish I had the sea nearby so I could do the same thing :)
Aditya Rajput
Make my bed as soon as I get up. It is the first task of my day and I do it perfectly (no creases). Gives me a sense of satisfaction and positivity to take on any challenge that day.
Jade Mackenzie
@adityasinghrajput agree! It's so crazy what a simple thing this but how impactful it can be - truly sets you up for a more focused day
Alessandra Mikail
@adityasinghrajput @jade_mack I always try to make my bed even if it's not perfectly done, but I must admit that if I'm running a bit late my bed will stay undone 😅
Aditya Rajput
@alessmkl At least you try. And honestly, even I have bad days when I completely forget. (You're not alone. :P)
Software Guy (Aarvy)
I wake up and feel gratitude for the day, and start my day with a light meditation and yoga.
Alessandra Mikail
@software_guy taking time to meditate really helps you relax and have your goals aligned, love this tip!
Harshavardhan Reddy
waking up my kids and seeing blush on their face...