What's the book you wish you could read again for the very first time?

Indu Thangamuthu
75 replies
Mine is "The Little Prince" and "The Metamorphosis"

Replies

Bharat Chhabra
Shiva trilogy by Amish Tripathi
Bharat Chhabra
@indu_thangamuthu Yes. I read it in mountains and my view was filled with mist. I was able to easily imagine the starting.
Jason Andries
I would love to read The Alchemist again for the first time
Indu Thangamuthu
@jason_andries1 @mayaa.17 How many times have you read, 'The Alchemist'?
Naren Bhandary
Kane & Abel by Jeffrey Archer :)
Maria Yermolenko
@ashmita_rawat yes, it is! What do you think of it?
Indu Thangamuthu
@ashmita_rawat Seems you are familiar with the book! How was it to read?
Indu Thangamuthu
@maria_yermolenko First time🫥 How many times have you read it?
Michael Silber
Cryptonomicon. This book was such a fun, wild romp. I think it's a bit too long to read again, but I'd happily go on this adventure with fresh eyes.
Indu Thangamuthu
@product_at_producthunt First time hearing it! 🫠 When did you get to read it for the first time?
Michael Silber
@indu_thangamuthu I read his first book, Snow Crash, when I was in high school and really enjoyed it. My friend recommended that I check this book out several years later.
Indu Thangamuthu
@product_at_producthunt Nice!!!! First time hearing the author. Will check his works. Thanks for letting me to a new world of creativity😇
Ágh Helmut
Leo Tolstoy - War and Peace
Maya A
The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
Fabio Falsini
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams) I've reread the whole series at least 5 times and I still laugh...
Johannes
Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
Max Krasilov
Thus Spoke Zarathustra
Indu Thangamuthu
@liudmyla_tverdostup Thanks!🫠 What's your fav. book you prefer to read again just to experience the new feel again?
Yuliia Mamonov 🇺🇦
The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah and Quo Vadis by Henryk Sienkiewicz
Indu Thangamuthu
@yulia_mamonova First time hearing about the Polish author Henryk! Thanks for letting me towards such a great mind. 😇
Richard Gao
Silverwing by Kenneth Opel Was a childhood favourite of mine
Indu Thangamuthu
@richard_gao2 🤩 The feel is different...reading the books you loved in childhood days, isn't it?
Carter Michael
I wish I could've read the Harry Potter series without having any prior knowledge of it through having already watched all the movies and having things spoiled by friends.
Indu Thangamuthu
@carter_barnett Aw... I have the same feel for Harry Potter and the great Lord of the Rings. Perks of having book-dragons around you when you are a bookworm. 🫥
Business Marketing with Nika
Malcolm Gladwell – Outliers or Who Moved My Cheese by MD Spencer Johnson.
Indu Thangamuthu
@busmark_w_nika Both are epic reads. Who Moved My Cheese was a gift I received from my bro in my school days and I still carry it with me to all places! 😇such a simple and gooooood read!
Indu Thangamuthu
@danny_lane44 Percy and the Journey to the center of earth are my childhood memories... Loved the fantasy
Ashmita Rawat
The Journey by Francesca Sanna
Arpan
Dan Brown's Langdon series!