What's the best thing to do after SEO?

Paul VanZandt
18 replies
The key to our marketing strategy at the beginning was creating an SEO cadence and developing a small but increasing web presence. We have a pretty good pattern here, and our website visibility is at 10k/month and increasing. My biggest question is, when marketing a SaaS tool, what's the best thing to do next? I need to get in front of an engaged audience and push them toward the tool, but I'm not sure where to start. Any suggestions?

Replies

Iván Arozamena Balbín
creat useful and helpful content for your customer-persona
Paul VanZandt
@ivan_arozamena_balbin1 this is key - the next step is understanding what channels they are accessible through
Rachel Cossar
Great qst. Would love to hear the community’s answers :)
Dan Li
Launch on product hunt! :P
Zendog Labs
Curious - how did you build domain authority "this fast" / where did you get the backlinks from? Did you pay for them? Asking for a friend...haha
Paul VanZandt
@zendog We mainly just focused on content creation and had one or two affiliate partners we worked with to build backlinks - but almost 100% of our strategy was purely around keyword targeting and content creation.
Zendog Labs
@paul_vanzandt that's interesting. i spent a ton of resources on a blog that was targeting long tail keywords in a fairly broad segment but things only started to move with domain authority ~15 -- and not talking 10K, more like 1-2K p.m.
Gaurav Parvadiya
SEO is never ending process.
Murali Gottumukkala
Life will never move on beyond SEO
Carmela Padasas
If you need an engaged audience, content creation can take part on it: 1. start with defining which platform based on your target audience (medium, Tiktok, YT) 2. What form of content (Blogs, videos) 3. Be consistent until you see some numbers to analyze Consider these questions, too: - Do you need affiliates soon? - Is this platform is SEO friendly - Is this platform sustainable for my audience or good for community building? And so on, depending on your goals.
Paul VanZandt
@carmela_padasas Thanks for the insight Carmela - as someone who hasn't taken a deep dive into content creation, this seems like a good guide on how to start.
Jaroslaw Pidburskyj 🇮🇹Ï🇺🇦SEO
What's the best thing to do after SEO? Test your SEO
Jaroslaw Pidburskyj 🇮🇹Ï🇺🇦SEO
@paul_vanzandt No, just do it once but do it before you submit for indexing. When the SEO is primed for Google, it is just adding interesting or removing outdated content that is never ending.