What’s the best course you’ve taken?

Sveta Bay
20 replies
Any topic. There’s always room to learn something new 👀

Replies

Katja Alissa Mueller
Recently joined Reforge. The breath and depth of knowledge you can access is fantastic.
Kulsoom Awan
I am currently taking one Mckiney Forward Program course. It is super practical with amazing insights
V. Stoica
The Council of Europe HELP online course on Business and Human Rights offered a/ thorough education on the matter, providing me with insights and solutions to the issues. I unreservedly recommend this course to anyone seeking a detailed look into the human rights aspects of economic activities. Tap the link for more information @basv ➡️ https://help.elearning.ext.coe.i...
Nuno Reis
The Masterclass given by Margaret Atwood. Just amazing.
Anson Leung
CXL product marketing mid degree!
Uma Venugopal
FreeCodeCamp stuff. Absolutely love their content.
Charlotte Chiang
I took a mid-career break to take a 3-month course lingerie design. Learning how to observe and draw the world an adult was both fun and opened my mind to a whole world of creative endeavours which I had previously assumed I "wasn't cut out for."
Hashnimo
Free courses on YouTube are great. I love it when knowledge is free! Lately, I feel like everything else is a scam.
TanP0l
The best course will be learning to meditate and so on
Twinkle shah
I took the digital marketing and E-commerce course from coursera It is one of the best platform to learn and grow
Hubspot has an excellent list of resources. I usually watch their videos.
Adrien Cohen
The DeepLearning.ai courses on Coursera are not only excellent for beginners but also for experts seeking to refresh and concentrate on the fundamentals.
Elena Ivanovska
I have heard about many great courses, from Business Process Management and Notation to creative courses like Adobe Illustrator. However, I've learned that nothing can compare to the hands-on experience gained from practical work. While courses can certainly provide valuable knowledge and skills, there's no substitute for the real-world challenges and problem-solving that come with working in a particular field or industry. So for me, the best "course" has been: experience.
Tomas Laurinavicius
🌟 SEO Blueprint by Glen Allsopp.
Hossein Yazdi
I remember a few years ago I had taken a great course on Udemy teaching about the creation of a social networking web platform thought by Reece Kenney. I really found that course very helpful in my web development career. In fact, that course was the turning point for me in being able to develop branition.com
Chris Williams
The best course I've taken in recent memory, maybe even all-time, was the Network Effect Masterclass from NFX.com. It is free and I'd recommend it to anyone, especially Product and Marketing professionals! https://www.nfx.com/masterclass Thanks for this topic @basv - I look forward to going through and grabbing some new courses from this discussion thread!
Rishabh R
StoryBrand by Donald miller
mosh malcom
I took Network marketing in this generation