What's one piece of advice you want to give to founders who want to invest in community building?

Sharath Kuruganty
20 replies

Replies

Rick Turoczy
Bigger isn't necessarily better, so always pursue quality community engagement.
Aaron O'Leary
Don't overthink it, treat it like you're bringing together some friends, keep it authentic.
Shashank
It takes time. Don't quit too soon.
Athreya Chidambi
Be part of it (not just initially)
Johan Steneros
Just get started with it and keep it consistent.
Gurpinder Singh
Its quality over quantity. Provide value through your content and build a community that trusts you.
Launching soon!
Be purpose-driven in your decisions about the community and its culture.
Katya Veremeichik
do it BEFORE your product is released. That way you'll have people to sell the ready solution to
flo merian
Hi Sharath πŸ‘‹ Great topic! When I had the opportunity to start a community, I learned to keep it simple. FWIW I shared my key takeaways in this presentation. Also, make sure to read this AMA session with @benln, Head of Community at Notion. It’s full of insights and best practices! Hope it helps πŸ™
Sneha Saigal
@benln @fmerian Hi Florent! The links you shared seem unclickable for some reason?
robiul haque
all the best to your project
Dhruv Bhatia
Community building takes time, so you should be patient. You can growth hack your way through it, but that would result in a sub optimal community with low engagement
Joe
Improving our cities and communities is a piece of work in which we should all invest time and energy, for it will sustain our settlements and inclusive make us safe and at peace with of environments.
Gavin Hammar
Don't delegate it to a community manager. Manage it yourself and build your personal brand.
Linda Mkhabela
Try listening to the people, don't assume what you have is what they need.
Anastasiia K
Invest in (finding and keeping) a good marketer. Honestly. Building a community is one thing but don't forget that with the community comes great responsibility to satisfy its needs and bring values. Marketers are there to research, understand, predict and help form and serve the market. And good marketers are also psychologists in a way they communicate with the community in a way it's living and growing organically (with WoM).