What's one piece of advice you'd give your younger self at the start of your career?

Gizem Nur Keskin
221 replies

Replies

Mehreen Fatima
I would keep myself from being hyperactive in rat race that led me nowhere until and unless I found it is the peace of the mind that matters at the end
Usman Sheikh
learn to manage money.
Gizem Nur Keskin
@usmansh90547200 oh that’s definitely something I need to work on 🥲
Chris Goodmacher
@usmansh90547200 oh look the perfect solution! https://www.producthunt.com/prod... (sorry couldn’t help it!)
Tvisha raji
@cgoodmac looking forward to using it from India someday
Chris Goodmacher
@tvisha_raji Thanks! Looking forward to being able to serve you someday!
John Morrison
Don't be afraid to ask questions. There is no such thing as a stupid question.
Gizem Nur Keskin
@john_morrison1 that's something I try to remind myself every day!
Jannik Blecher
@john_morrison1 true! I keep reading this advice every time someone famous/successful does a Reddit AMA as the most underrated advice
Indu Thangamuthu
@john_morrison1 True! As a fresher, embarrassed to ask simple questions stopped me from growing and learning faster. I wish all trainers encourage freshers to ask everything they doubt.
Mihail Petkov
Be yourself. Don’t be afraid to think differently.
Dan Robins
Find a brilliant mentor.
Dan Borel
Don't put it off for later, learn how to manage your time and make a plan for a day/week/month, don't be shy
Nishchay Bhatt
@danone This is something that i have to start doing ASAP
Chetan Natesh
Just because you started working doesn't mean education stops , Happy Diwali 💥
Gizem Nur Keskin
@chetan_natesh Happy Diwali! I try to educate myself every day!
John Rice
Don't be afraid to make mistakes. To be honest, in the beginning, I was very afraid to start because I didn't want to make mistakes or fail. And I lost some time. But there is nothing bad in making mistakes, they only make you more experienced
Harun
Become the best version of yourself. Dont't try to become someone else. Everyones path is very individual.
Csaba Zajdo
You should aim high and reach for the stars if you want to win big. You don’t really know your capabilities until you put them to test.
Gizem Nur Keskin
@zajdo_csaba That's what I try to do even though the dreams may sometimes look unreachable... Thanks for your advice!
Tibor Szantai
It is important to voice your opinions, share ideas, and make yourself visible within your organization.
Andreea Almonacid
whenever you have a good feeling about starting something, pursue it even though you don't know what you're doing yet, don't quit just because you're afraid of what others might say or think 😅
Franziska Kroll
Don't stick with something that does not make you feel good. There are always a hundred different opportunities waiting. Plans will change, learn to enjoy the ride.
Grace Hur
Practice a mindset of abundance! There are so many more great opportunities and people to meet.
Irina Haupt
Three pieces: Know your worth! Know your worth! Know your worth!
Ross
Act on the ideas you have for side projects.