What's one habit you aim to adopt and one you wish to abandon?

Soumya Chaturvedi
60 replies

Replies

Benedek Zajkas
A good habit to establish: More listening time on audible (~1 hour a day at least). Bad habit to lose: breakfast in the morning - Intermittent fasting is a huge hack in the first half of the day! :)) So much energy and productivity
yash
Exercise every day, Create and stick with a sleep routine..
Valentin
I want to learn to focus and learn not being in multi tasking mode sometimes!
Soumya Chaturvedi
@zexel_sl multi tasking is fun, isn't it ?
@zexel_sl This is a good one. Multi tasking is my greatest superpower and weakness
Ірина Прокопів
+ daily meditation - doomscrolling
Priya Jamba
Adopt: Reading something for leisure at least once a week. Abandon: Reducing my coffee consumption to 2 (human) cups a day.
Might Wilson product
Adopt: reading books Abandon: eating high-calorie food.
Kate Santoro
Gain: Daily journaling to reflect on my day and capture small memories I'll otherwise lose. Abandon: Doomscrolling
Bakemono Fra
Workout every day, meditation and writing/creating content. I should stop going to sleep so late ahah: that's what I want to abandon
Ajay Yadav
discipline, screen time
Veronika Bashar
Adopt: search for the translation of new words right away so that they don't slip away from my head Abandon: snooze the alarm 🙄
Louis Cirignano
Being more interactive on Product Hunt and less on Instagram haha :)
Adopt: Using pomodoro timers with notes for each session Drop: Trying to cram so much output in a single day (prioritizing quality > quantity)
Nathaniel Karmy
Pushing past the 8 hour mental check out while working abandon my terrible sleeping habits
Nadim
Adopt: more and more networking Abandon: balance between work and personal life
Hadia Khawar
I want to adopt healthy lifestyle and abandon laziness Lol.
Sherry Xena
Cultivate good work and rest, and give up eating junk food
Ezekiel Adewumi
Relaxation Overthinking
wen veve
daily exercise procrastination
Gloria G
Adopt: Be insistent for a very long time Abandon: Eat too much sweet food when stressed🥲
Jason Andries
Adopt: daily meditation Abandon: spend so much time scrolling in bed in the morning