What's helping you to be proactive?

Max Krasilov
7 replies
I like to put off small tasks at the end of the day, and do the hardest things in the morning. Yoga also helps me a lot 🌞

Replies

Steve Katz
Workout early in the morning, and Cosmic Gate when working
Max Krasilov
@steve_katz1 I've just felt your morning's vibe! Thank you for sharing! I also like to listen to some electronic music in the morning, especially Cercle 🤘
Marceric a
I do the most complex and important tasks in the morning (9 a.m. - 1 p.m.) because that's when I have the most energy and concentration. My afternoons are devoted to less complex tasks, such as phone calls, planning, emails,...
Max Krasilov
@marceric_a good strategy, Marceric! Do you have any mornings routines that help you?
Marceric a
@jungle_explorer before I get up, I prepare my day. What I have to do, prioritize tasks and evaluate the time allotted to do everything. Then when I get up, I have a tea and I write down what I have to do and I start to work. and that every morning
@marceric_a Same here, I start my day with most important tasks and as day is progresing and my energy is getting lower, i focus on smaller tasks.
johanwhatt watt
As a rule, I perform my most complex and time-consuming tasks in the morning (9 a.m. - 1 p.m.) because that's the time when I'm at my peak energy level and concentration level. It is only in the afternoons that I devote my time to less complex tasks, such as phone calls, planning, and e-mails.https://essentialshoodie.co/