What product should I launch next?

300-day strike! 🔥

Replies

Both are great and useful ideas!! Hard to choose one omg
Jake Harrison
Both are needed! Please don't hesitate to launch it! Follow you!!
Business Marketing with Nika
@jakeharr Jake, probably it will this year. Feel free to connect on LinkedIn (if we are not yet). https://www.linkedin.com/in/nika... I think that both will be launched, but one will be later.
Shajedul Karim
300 days, a journey, not a destination. the next product? let's dissect. it starts with empathy. listen to the pain points of your existing audience. but don't neglect the data. what worked before? dissect its core elements. the market always hums. tune in. what gaps are people scrambling to fill? ask yourself: is this product an evolution or revolution? both have merits. sometimes the best next product is an extension of the last. synergies amplify. risk is an equation, not a stop sign. weigh it with potential rewards. v1 is just that, version one. be prepared to iterate based on real-world feedback. beware the echo chamber. get diverse opinions before finalizing plans. don't just ask what you can make; ask what you should make. alignment matters. and, your next product is a new chapter, not the entire story. make it count.
Julia Watson
Hi! It's great to hear that you're interested in launching your first product on Product Hunt.
Anjali N
Both aspects are critical and greatly awaited. I'm looking forward to the product's release! Thank you for keeping us informed and up to date.
Jimbo
What I would find the most useful is data. In particular a tool that would suggest how frequently I have to post content given the platform, over a period of time, to realise a result like say, a number of new follows, likes, profile visits etc. Often I feel like the advice and products we get fail in this area pretty much everywhere I look, no one is focused on setting expectations when it comes to growing an account. I want to be able to know, for example, how long it took a particular account to grow, and what their time investment was. I feel like the content surrounding growth talks much about the method, but lacks any real world, hard data. I am a nerd though, I like statistics. I like them because I can plan. If I know, for e.g., that it will take me five years, posting everyday, to make it to X thousand followers, I am happy. If I don't know these kinds of figures, I will give up sooner than I would otherwise. Human expectations are always too optimistic, especially so for beginners. So, please factor this into your next product. If you could offer me a tool that would give me a more realistic prediction of how fast I could grow, given a reaslistic amount of input (posts per day), I would love all over that. The options you've presented above, though they sound nice, wouldn't be of interest to me personally unless they provided hard data like this.