What problem(s) does your business solve?

Olena Bomko
18 replies

Replies

Liz Worthy
UnlimitedBG removes the backgrounds of images - so that's one problem. But in the sea of other background removal tools, it solves of the problem a user might have of not wanting to spend money to do so, while at the same time needing high definition downloads. UnlimitedBG is free and doesn't charge extra for larger files.
Salar Davari
@lizworthy doesn't it affect the quality of our photos?
Liz Worthy
@salar__davari with UnlimitedBG you can download pics at the same resolution that you uploaded them at. Does that answer your question?
Roman Gordy
Working with global contractors involves layers of bureaucracy and manual work. Arbonum becomes a single contractor the company will have the contract with. Paperwork and costs were dramatically reduced.
Romany Fahmy
I created a tool called IdeaAize which is a collective of AI tools that let you make many things like, creating a voice over audio from text, and creating any content using the 100+ smart templates, create or fix script code for almost all programming languages, Generating high-quality images, talking to specialized chatbots to get perfect answers for all your questions, and finally transform your audio files, lectures, audiobooks to a TEXT, PDF and we are improving our features and adding more tools in the next period.
Jad Sanaknaki
My product is an automated trademark registration web app, It takes the complexity out of the standard complicated process to register a trademark to 4 easy steps. Our customers can also be notified and check the status and notifications related to their trademark application through real-time data.
Panagiota Gkotsi
Môveo AI automates customer interactions using generative AI and in-house LLMs. Enterprises can upload their data sources (website, knowledge base, documents) and automate their processes such as rescheduling packages, order tracking etc
Sagar Patel
Hosting a deep learning model in production has lots of problems attached to it. Expensive computing, improper data pipelines, data drift, monitoring services etc. My solution helps engineers and founders avoid all of those with the click of a button. I host open source deep learning models, and user pay a fee to have access to them. I am starting with text models, and working my way to speech, video and image models soon!
Ayhan Dzhemalov
Vespio.ai - Predicts customer interest and increase conversion rates from 6-10% to 21-24%, provides improvement suggestions to all the sales teams through AI based on the top performers with success rate more than 90% in their Sales calls, provides Live call assistant with topics and Saves Managers going through calls 30%-40% more time. And all this 2-3x more affordable than our competitors: Gong.io, Clari, Chorus.ai
Anna Kasumova
Remote work over time leads to the fact that employees stop communicating with each other and stop being a team with common goals. Communication turns into tedious calls with time planning. The employers begin to doubt that their employees are working remotely effectively. All these problems are solved with Ploito
Salar Davari
Sounds like a face-to- face meeting app which encourages high level of engagement. Kindly let me know when you launch.
Fernando Doglio
In my case, I want to solve a simple one: helping new devs getting started with all the basic knowledge they need. Currently, online tutorials are more meant for experienced devs looking for a specific answer than for new devs. The latter don't have the experience to back them up once they finish a particular tutorial. Ideally, with "From Zero to Prod", they'll end each project knowing everything they need to build a full application. And on top of it, they'll have a full project to showcase to potential employers.
Daniel Zaitzow
@fernando_doglio As someone interested in development (at a very basic level) this seems like a really useful tool / information set! Keep me posted along the way if you can. LinkedIn is in my bio!
Jacopo Proietti
The growing number of SaaS applications is creating data silos across teams. With Dokin, business teams sync live data from their business tools with Sheets, Slides and Docs. Teams can pull live data, edit and add records directly from their spreadsheets, connect and consolidates file and build data-dynamic Slides and Docs. ➡️ dokin.co
Mark Amouzgar
Access to effective and affordable healthcare and self-management tools for reproductive health difficulties, regardless of age or condition.
Kosala Aravinda
Hey @olenabomko We are constantly looking at how we can speed up the delivery of projects because end-of-the-day speed to market is very important to save money and also for market validations. How could a founder or developer go to market fast by using a low-cost solution with great capability is what we look to solve. For that reason, we developed https://nootify.io, a unified notification platform that helps developers integrate notifications in mins, not in days.
adam albo
When starting to market, every company eventually moves to video. To make that video look professional after it's shot, it needs post-production; we make it easy, fast, affordable, and top-notch quality.