What no-code tools do you use?

Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
28 replies
Which no-code platforms have you found to be the most beneficial for your projects, particularly in relation to AI? Could you share how these tools have enhanced your efficiency or creativity? Here are the core ones that we use to build our products: Bubble for developing applications and Webflow for creating landing pages.

Replies

mygarbageschedule
These tools could include platforms like Zapier, Airtable, Bubble, Webflow, and many others that enable users to create software solutions through visual interfaces and configuration rather than traditional programming. If you have specific tasks or goals in mind to build topjets, I'd be happy to assist you in finding the right tools or solutions to achieve them!
Jamie L
I'm currently using Airtable for database management and Zapier for automating workflows, Mary. They've been game-changers in streamlining my projects without a single line of code!
Vincent Xu
Launching soon!
I'm a big fan of using Airtable for database management, and Zapier for automating workflows, Mary. They've been game-changers in managing projects without needing to write a single line of code!
Barcus Maler
Prompteams for AI prompt testing, managing, deploying, versioning. Pretty useful for small AI startups
Kady Ouilina
Pretty useful for small AI startups
Swayam
Airtable, webflow, framer
Swayam
@mary_rumyantzeva I have created a productivity tool for students providing all the features they need to maximise their output, please check it out, your support will be immensely appreciated
Alvaro Villalba Perez
no-use no-code tool myself. Used to do webflow. that's how I got into entrepreneurship!
Anastasia Liamets
Framer, Figma, and also building our no-code platform for user onboarding, activation and engagement
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
@anliamets That sounds great! Can you share the link to your launch?
Russ Halilov
Airtable, webflow are my guys :D
Kien Nguyen
Figma for Design, Locofy for convert design to code And any one like me to think google sheet is enough for most of daily basis tasks management
Nathan Luke
I use no-code tools like Zapier and Airtable.
Victor Detraz
Xano, Make, Framer!
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
@vicecaz Cool! What is it you are building?