Goodbye, my 189-day streak!

Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
55 replies
Just when I was nearing the 200-day mark, I lost it all. This happened in a single day, all due to my move to my dream city. Now, I'm reaching out to you, friends, for some much-needed moral support. What's the biggest streak you've lost?

Replies

Magic Mike Paine
Heartbreaking. I’m right there too and wake up in a panic sometimes thinking I didn’t log in the day before.
Natella Nuralieva
40 days and I was really sad, can only imagine, i mean 189.... wow
Anthony Wright
oh my god thats so bad
Igor Lysenko
It really saddens me to see posts about people losing huge daily streaks (
David Walker
it heart me so much
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey @mary_rumyantzeva i'm yet to lose my streak 😅. I would suggest you to download PH app and install the home widget from settings. It will help you never forget! Wherever you are, you can keep track of your streak on your home screen !
Mike Fitzbaxter
@istiakahmad great tip. Just added to my home screen.
Leo
oooo so sad
Indu Thangamuthu
Congratulations on moving to your dream city! 💃 It deserves more attention than the PH streak. So...which city did you move to?
Mahindra Pasman
Congratulations on moving to your dream city! 💃
Darrell M. Dengler
oho so sad how do you do that?
Paul Turner
so sad i lost my 158 day streaks
Gene M. Carter
Oh my God, it's so awful.
Naresh Meetei
Damn! That's sad. Make it to 1k next time
Elisa Tamburini
Very Sad x_x I've been ill for a few weeks and maintaining my streak is very difficult on weekends because I'm without internet at home due to work. In short, it's more tiring than you think to put a streak aside, I'm only at 49 days and I would go crazy if I lost the streak now, I'm really sorry for you.
Zoya Shah
Sad to bid farewell to my 189-day streak! Reflecting on the journey with our promotional pens each day marked a step towards progress. While the streak ends, the lessons learned remain invaluable. Embrace the opportunity for new beginnings and let our pens inspire your next streak of success.
Abdal Yousef
Oh, this is so sad. Experiencing the loss of a long-standing streak on Product Hunt can be truly disheartening. A few months back, I faced this when my 30-day streak came to an abrupt end. Fortunately, that setback didn't repeat itself, and I'm currently proud to be on a 132-day streak. There was a moment of panic a few weeks ago, though. I was ill, battling a fever, and overslept, which almost resulted in another streak loss. Upon waking, I was gripped by the fear that my streak was gone, but to my relief, it was still intact. Hastily, I managed to upvote a product before falling back to sleep. It's these close calls that remind us of the dedication needed to maintain such streaks on Product Hunt.
Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
@abdalyousef Wow, that is a crazy story! It's incredibly stressful to imagine the anxiety you must have felt. Those moments of panic are all too real, especially when you've put in so much effort to maintain a streak.