What is your tagline?

Mark Prutskiy
21 replies
What is your tagline? We now have "Date Internationally" and were thinking of testing a new tagline "Date internationally without language barriers". Share your tagline.

Replies

Robert P
Wanna have fun! Come on… Get it done!
Roberto Morais
Creating a new course for jr developers and got a few ideas for the tagline, still choosing one: 1. Get (and feel) fully ready for your first Jr. Developer role 2. Build the confidence you need to complete your career transition 3. Build the confidence you need to become a profesional developer
Mark Prutskiy
@robertomorais Like first. Maybe I'd make it shorter like this "Get ready for your first Jr. Developer role" to read easier.
Charlie Charles
Choose us and never look back…
Rich Watson
I've figured out a tagline but trying to decide on some of the wording- maybe someone here can help. A free social trading app where retail traders collaborate A free social trading app where retail traders can collaborate A free social trading app for retail traders to collaborate A free social trading app for retail trader collaboration A social trading app where retail traders collaborate (x3)
Mark Prutskiy
@richw Rich, looks like a one-liner, not a tagline. What is your USP?
Rich Watson
@mark_prutskiy utlizing the 60 character limit on PH's tagline for products. If I had to go with a shorter tagline it would be 'Learn, Trade, Earn' Where new traders can learn, and veterans showcase their performance. With the ability to follow any analyst or top trader and 1-click copy their trades, or with automation. Traders make a commission based on their subscribers or their trades that have been copied.
Mark Prutskiy
@richw "Make money by learning how to trade from top traders" am I right of what you do?
Brian Femminella
Our tagline is "SoundMind -- Feel the Beat"
Sven Radavics
Tinder for Brand Partnerships and Collaborations
Vali Lupoaie
Ollie App - the new TikTok for Travel. Raises you a question mark, right?