86 replies
9 days🦄 81 followers👣 107 coins🪙

Replies

Shivangi Awasthi
117 days, 220 followers, 715 points "touchwood"
Uma Venugopal
368 days!
Bayazid Malikov
@uma_venugopal insane! 😮 how did you keep that streak??
Uma Venugopal
@bayazid_malikov it was something I wanted to try religiously to build the "contribution muscle" and engage with this community and it's paid off greatly :)
Uma Venugopal
@bayazid_malikov I'll be walking right beside you 😆
@uma_venugopal rock and roll! Congrats on the 1 year anniversary?
Abdal Yousef
@uma_venugopal, incredible – 368 days is more than a full year! That’s a remarkable commitment and streak on ProductHunt. Wishing you the best of luck with your upcoming launch. Can’t wait to see the fruits of your dedication! 🚀🌟
Abdal Yousef
🔥 54 day streak 🔥 2,200 followers👣
Bayazid Malikov
@abdalyousef amazing stats! How did you get that many followers? What worked for you?
ILFAT
@abdalyousef I'm interested too. How? :))
Abdal Yousef
Hey @bayazid_malikov and @iilfat, thanks for showing interest in my approach! To put it succinctly, my strategy revolves around actively following and engaging with as many active users as possible. I believe in the power of exchanging ideas within the community. I also make it a point to upvote generously, supporting not just unique products but even those that might be competitors. I'm a firm believer that good products with a user-centered design and intuitive UX will always find their audience. Looking forward to your upcoming launch, and remember, the JaevesAI team is fully behind you! 🚀
Abdal Yousef
@iilfat, thank you for subscribing and for your support! Excited for what's ahead and looking forward to your launch too. Let's keep building each other up on ProductHunt!
angel william
I am on 38 days streaks
PRIYANKA MANDAL
32 day streak.
22 days. I'm just a baby!
Victor Nelson
@ar_bell Thanks for your following bro. I wanna have a connection with you. Reach me please to admin@glamgeeks.co. I am 5 days.. just born baby.. LOL
Uthappa Robb
i am on 15 day streak
Ronan Hardy
I am on 9-day streak.
Jonathan Monroe
I am also on 9-Day streak.
Nico Spijker
4 days, don't think I've had more than 25 lol
Bayazid Malikov
@nicolaas_spijker you are one of the most experienced on this discussion nevertheless! 3 years in Producthunt! Share something you have learned for gaining traction with the us newbies!
Nico Spijker
@bayazid_malikov Every platform is a different ball game. For PH, if you are asking for launches specifically, it's just a numbers game. On a weekly basis you see how many upvotes certain days get, so you just need to make sure you're able to get as many people as the position you're aiming for. At the same time it's a black box, you can do amazing but then openAI or another big tech company launches a new product and overshadows your launch, can happen. You never really know what you can get out of it. In terms of the community, just engage and post valuable stuff, it can help with meeting other folks as well.
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
Hey Bayazid! At the moment it's only a few days, but watch how in 100 days it will be 100 days of Streek! Hopefully
Daniel Zaitzow
Sitting at 129 and counting!
Nonye
5 days streak every week. I don't think that I will ever do more than that at a stretch.
Bayazid Malikov
@chrislester 86 is crazy! What was the best product you've discovered so far?
Chad Carlson
lol 4-days, totally crush it :)