What is your startup's biggest problem?

Nick Anisimov
21 replies
Can we chat about the biggest challenge facing your startup and how you plan to solve it?

Replies

Mila Bronshtein
Don't go crazy with what's going on. 🀯
Nick Anisimov
I'll be the first. Our team faces a dilemma when working on a product: whether to add new features, improve current ones, or fix bugs. Since our team is small, we constantly need to make decisions. I hope that launching on Product Hunt will provide sufficient feedback to determine our next steps.
Piotr Obidowski
@nickanisimov maybe instead of focusing on development, focus on talking to early adopters to confirm that what you have built is worth paying. I know that it’s easier said than done 😁
Nick Anisimov
@pobidowski agree. My experience also shows that one user does not need anything, and another asks us to rebuild all the features again. This is another dilemma. πŸ˜…
Piotr Obidowski
@nickanisimov yeah, that’s crazy 😁 how to figure out what users need when everyone says something different.
Cassia Trusty
@nickanisimov If one user doesn't need anything and the other wants all features rebuilt, it sounds like you haven't found your target audience yet. Your user data may be telling you that you don't have product market fit (PMF). Of the options you listed, what will get you closer to PMF? Is it one of those options or none of them?
Roman Gordy
The first three years are all about breaking the ice. Year 1: Not trustworthy Year 2: Not big enough to survive in the red ocean Year 3: Growth Plato (in case you don't have a huge budget to break the ice on a new market)
Lee Meiri
Pushing through the 'No's to get to that one 'Yes' that can make all the difference. A single 'Yes' can be a game-changer! πŸ˜ŠπŸš€
Max Rush
The biggest challenge of a startup is being a startup. πŸ˜‰
Ritu Soni
That people underestimate us because we are just a year-old company, overlooking the fact that we have made $15000, in the last few months. We are backing up more than 1000 blogs. Try us before you judge us: BlogHunch
Rose Linda
"We're feeling burnt out." Running a startup is hard work, and it's easy to get burnt out. It's important to take care of yourself and your team, and to make sure you're taking breaks when you need them.
Zulfi Husain
Marketing for me. As a developer, marketing and trying to get my app visibility doesn't come natural to me. However, outsourcing marketing seems expensive.
Jad Sanaknaki
Brand awareness and conversions..
Erkin Bek
Well, just warm leads.....