What is your preferred style of communication with your team?

Alessandro Canella
17 replies
Just like all five fingers are not the same, different people have a separate style of communication. In my case, face-to-face interaction has always been my forte. I think it’s the best way to communicate and avoid misunderstandings. Let me know your communication style in the comments.✍️

Replies

Angela Dickinson
I prefer a mix of in-person and async. What can be done without a meeting should be, but I completely agree that in some cases, in-person just hits the mark better. At Vouch, we share a lot of team comms via video using our own platform. We launched today if you want to check us out and let me know what you think (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
Alessandro Canella
@angela_dickinson thanks for sharing your pov Angela. I appreciate it. Also, Good luck on your launch.. will definitely check that out ✅💯
Philip Snyder
I prefer to communicate with my team in person or over the phone. I think it's important to have that human connection when working on a project together. Plus, it's easier to pick up on subtle cues and body language when you're talking in person.
Alessandro Canella
@philipsnyder I very much agree, in fact we prefer office work and I can't tell you if productivity increases or decreases but certainly the human aspect wins out
JASON RODRIGUEZ
passive, aggressive, passive-aggressive, and assertive communication. Whether you want to learn more about personal finance or trade Stocks, Currencies, Commodities and Indices, Compare Brokers will help you.
Sanjay Somashekar
In person communication, helps us brainstorm ideas faster
Rakshitha Kamatam
I think it's important to have that human connection when working on a project together. Plus, it's easier to pick up on subtle cues and body language when you're talking in person
Harshavardhan Reddy
@Alessandro canella, what you said is right I believe in verbal communication as well . It will always bring good results and better relation and even can resolve misunderstandings
Colin Johnson
Loom & Zoom! Then quarterly offsites to keep it real. Seems to be a well functioning cadence.