What is your preferred style of communication with your team?

Alessandro Canella
17 replies
Just like all five fingers are not the same, different people have a separate style of communication. In my case, face-to-face interaction has always been my forte. I think it’s the best way to communicate and avoid misunderstandings. Let me know your communication style in the comments.✍️

Replies

JASON RODRIGUEZ
passive, aggressive, passive-aggressive, and assertive communication. Whether you want to learn more about personal finance or trade Stocks, Currencies, Commodities and Indices, Compare Brokers will help you.
Philip Snyder
I prefer to communicate with my team in person or over the phone. I think it's important to have that human connection when working on a project together. Plus, it's easier to pick up on subtle cues and body language when you're talking in person.
Alessandro Canella
@philipsnyder I very much agree, in fact we prefer office work and I can't tell you if productivity increases or decreases but certainly the human aspect wins out
Sanjay Somashekar
In person communication, helps us brainstorm ideas faster
Angela Dickinson
I prefer a mix of in-person and async. What can be done without a meeting should be, but I completely agree that in some cases, in-person just hits the mark better. At Vouch, we share a lot of team comms via video using our own platform. We launched today if you want to check us out and let me know what you think (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
Alessandro Canella
@angela_dickinson thanks for sharing your pov Angela. I appreciate it. Also, Good luck on your launch.. will definitely check that out ✅💯
Rakshitha Kamatam
I think it's important to have that human connection when working on a project together. Plus, it's easier to pick up on subtle cues and body language when you're talking in person
Harshavardhan Reddy
@Alessandro canella, what you said is right I believe in verbal communication as well . It will always bring good results and better relation and even can resolve misunderstandings
Colin Johnson
Loom & Zoom! Then quarterly offsites to keep it real. Seems to be a well functioning cadence.