What is your most productive day during the week?

Eivind Håverstad
11 replies

Replies

Alina Ihnatiuk
Hey! I think Thursday. On this day, important and voluminous work tasks are closed, which means Friday is a small day off.
Eivind Håverstad
@antonovna Hey! So the heavy lifting on Thursday's, and the reward on Friday's. That's nice!
Usually Monday mainly because I've recharged during the weekend and feel motivated at the start of a week :)
Eivind Håverstad
@maxwellcdavis Great! There is nothing like recharged batteries :) I can see you are launching something soonish - cool. Is it a side project, or something bigger?
Keren Brickman
Occasionally I find myself getting super productive on sunday nights before the work week, organizing everything I need to before I get to the office makes me feel like I have my life slightly more together 😄
Eivind Håverstad
What a great start to a new week. This seems like a superpower habit to incorporate. 😄
Angi Bowman
I love this question because it's my favorite topic to debate. For me, it's Tuesday. It's the most productive day of the week to focus and get things knocked out. Monday - Some productivity, but I also don't sleep well from Sunday to Monday. Still kind of suffering from the weekend hangover Tuesday - Maximum productivity. I'm in this to win this, and I'm plowing through my projects left and right. If I'm going to change the world, this is the day. Wednesday & Thursday - Basically sliding into the weekend with mild productivity. I'll get stuff done, but it won't be nearly as efficient as Tuesday. Friday - Nada. The weekend is here, and the office feels it. If there were ever a day for a 3-hour team lunch, this is it. My productivity is so low that I don't bother with heavy projects. Give me creative brainstorming, and I'm there.
Eivind Håverstad
@lucky__angi I love that you love this topic!😀 And thanks for sharing - I also find myself the most productive on Tuesdays. The engine is up and running, and there is still a lot left of the week - feels motivating!