What is your favourite no-code tool?

Matteo Zumpano
34 replies
My favourite tool would have to be my own, Its a no code website builder we are launching soon, Get notified when we launch! - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Deep Lakhani
Framer for me. How is your website builder different from other out there?
Matteo Zumpano
@deep_lakhani Our intuitive interface, coupled with our affordable pricing, offers a straightforward and efficient method to build professional websites. Additionally, we offer unique features such as custom pop-ups and web stories, which are not yet available on many other platforms. This makes it a cost-effective solution for agencies seeking to create multiple sites for their clients at a very reasonable price. With many features built in like google translate, ai & seo tools and many integrations.
Arz
Notion. What about you?
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
Webflow
Franklyn Dang
That's good! I will try it out when it comes out.
Nick
IFTTT has always been my original favorite no code automation platform, but I'm really liking what I see with Scade.pro
Fabian Maume
Zapier & Phantombuster I'm actually sharing some template for it today: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey matteo, already following ( :
Barry Zheng
While waiting for your launch, I'm curious, what inspired you to create this tool? And how does it stand out from other website builders currently on the market?
Matteo Zumpano
@barryzheng568 Great question, I wanted to create a user friendly interface that makes it easier to build websites, for people who are not tech savvy. What makes us stand out from our competitors is our fast page load times, and the accuracy of our builder. I noticed on other builders pages would not format properly when published and I wanted to change that. We also offer advanced features for people who are experienced and so our users can progress and learn web development from an easy, cheap and simple platform offering they need.
Amelia Charlie
Zapier is like my personal automation assistant. It connects thousands of apps, automating repetitive tasks and streamlining workflows. I use it to send automated emails, update spreadsheets, manage social media posts, and much more. Zapier saves me countless hours and keeps my business running smoothly.
Anna Jack
Bubble is my go-to for building web apps with robust functionality and user-friendly interfaces. Its drag-and-drop interface makes design intuitive, and its database capabilities handle complex data structures with ease. I've launched multiple successful apps on Bubble, from social networks to e-commerce platforms.
Egon Tyrell
Webflow is my design playground for creating stunning websites without touching code. Its visual interface and powerful features let me craft pixel-perfect designs and implement impressive interactions. Webflow empowers me to build visually captivating websites that stand out from the crowd.
Umar Saleem
Notified! Just saw an amazing tool for Quickly indexing sitemap URLs by indexing requests to Google by @yogi_m here is the link you can also check: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Hassan Sajjad
Spreadsheet on steroids, organizing anything with powerful databases and automation.
Design stunning websites visually, no coding required, great for creative freedom.