What is your favorite customer support experience that you had?

Alexandre Mouriec
7 replies
We've all had our worst customer support experience with a company not be able to help us on an issue. But what is your favorite customer experience, physically or online that you had?

Replies

Daniel S Cornell
I like Amazon as it is easy to get to a live person and they generally have good news. My absolute favorite customer support is when an airline upgrades us to first class because they are trying to make things right after a mix up. (Rare but has happened).
Alexandre Mouriec
@dscornell I never had to exchange with Amazon customer support so I am happy to know it's easy to talk to a human, and that it is a great experience 👍 I hope someday the first class upgrade will happen to me too haha, you're lucky!
Alexandre Mouriec
Personally, a great experience I had was with EDF, a French electricity provider. I did a call with them a week before moving in, it was fast. And the day of the move, I just had to make a quick call and everything was working right away 🙏
André J
Launching soon!
Airline that gave me a changed my ticket for free even tho I came one day early.
Magdale Mandala
As a budget-friendly airline, worst airlines in the US doesn't offer many frills, which can cause concern for customers looking for cheap tickets. Customers complain about a lack of customer service, a bad refund policy, bad seats, and extra fees. They also have expressed frustration with a lack of professionalism, poor compensation when problems arise, and rude and disrespectful behavior.